Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunflower16

Chatty Member
She's so mean saying that about Keith, bursting with love! Not his fan at all but with her, now past profession, she really shouldn't be body shaming!

Reactions: 1

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Sarah’s dad is the best looking of them lot and he’s a fowl looking cunt

Also could it be that Keiths swimmers aren’t working because he wears jeans that cut off his blood circulation? He looks like he put them on when he was 4 and grew into them, dunno how he hasn’t fainted yet
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol

Sarah you need to probably dig a little deeper as to why Luke suddenly doesn't want to be seen at the school with you, it's all happened after the shit show that you are because a diarrhoea drama...
Any excuse to not have to get her ass out of the car

TikToc

VIP Member
My prayers have been answered 🎉🎉🎉 she's gonna sort out that hairy face of hers! About bloody time! Shaving the lip for how long and never thought about defuzzing her big hairy face
Ah stop. She's been using that yoke for years. There's your answer!!

Bulmers

VIP Member
Who did you go to, can I ask? I had a bad experience at the same place Sarah goes to and apparently they are dentists in that place, which is allowed but wouldn't really know about facial muscles would they
Dentists are actually the best people to administer it!
Exactly they are very aware of facial muscles and layout due to administering anesthetic

Edited for typos

cycleon

VIP Member
Wonder will she take time out of her busy schedule of Flogging stuff to watch the toy show tomorrow night with Luke. Like the majority of kids will be doing with there parents. I'm surprised she wasn't promoting something for it doesn't Luke normally bet a freebie for occasions 🤔🤔🤔
oh they’ll all be in matching pajaaaamas and Luke will have a #gifted toy show box, here’s a #codethey gave her aren’t they soooooo good 🙄