Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Yes she was open about her skin removal surgery but it was mentioned on here she had a gastric sleeve and was passing her weight loss off as sw. As I said don't know if that's true or not but it was mentioned on here
I was told from an extremely close source that she had a gastric band or sleeve I can’t remember exactly which as it was about 7 years or so ago.

Reactions: 1

LucyLou43

Fuck it's Friday the day of the wedding and we haven't been treated to pics of the awful hair make up or outfit yet? Im unfollowing what is the point anymore it's just add after add discount codes and a reminder of a miscarriage. *Yawn* pull your socks up Sarah you won't make it as a full time insta Hun with that as content.
I was thinking this too - everyone I follow is on today with at least 2 paid partnership ads and herself has no work by the looks of it. Even LMD had ads up today and she owns her own business!

Sarah won't last

wineo20

VIP Member
That sounded like normal independence establishing to me.i didn't see anything unusual in that.

I do see a kid who gets told "he" wants a trip to New Jersey as his santa gift to watch his mother and her new boyfriend drink themselves stupid. Whose made spend his birthday with his mother's boyfriend in a foreign country so she can stick it to his dad. Also whilst the adults drink all day. Who never gets time alone with his mother yet she finds plenty of alone time for Keith.

I doubt much of anything is lukes "own way".
She is also full of shit and he may not have said it that way this am

• Haha

gotstogo

VIP Member
She sent the foetus for genetic testing and she will know the sex of it soon. Dies anyone else think she's going to have a big show off gender reveal? She's absolutely nuts and I think she's capable of it.
Yep and a name reveal too...

theGingerBreadMan

Hey friends I was just looking on th last thread and saw a lot of talk about Gastric Sleeve and WLS abroad in particular- does anyone know if there is any threads on it here in tattle? Sorry for derailing 🌝

ETA- changed to the correct spelling of there instead of their 🤣

uncleted

VIP Member
Sorry who doesn't brown mince first before putting in the slow cooker 🤢 maybe it’s just me but that gives me the ick!
Wait what? Can you even do that, I don’t think you can. I’ve been cooking with a slow cooker for 10 years now every recipe calls for browning mince first. 😳 specifically for draining that grease, I hope it’s extra lean mince 🤮

I'm not going to apologise for liking James Smith, his videos help me massively when I'm at the gym.
It's funny that people are calling him misogynistic, I looked on his thread and someone was referring to his partner as having the body of a 15 year old boy 😬! I think she looks great, but I like to look lean
I know nothing about James smith other than from the Siobhan OHagan thread 😂 it’s us shiv haters sorry! I’ll take a look at his calculator though 👌

NoseyWagon22

Chatty Member
Don’t think this one is the overall leader. I live near the same town as this consultant. She definitely had some sort of surgery but I think it was skin removal. Also she owns and runs a fairly busy Playschool so no fear of her! 🙄
Yes she was open about her skin removal surgery but it was mentioned on here she had a gastric sleeve and was passing her weight loss off as sw. As I said don't know if that's true or not but it was mentioned on here

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Sorry to spin off for a second but where did y’all say the good calorie counter was? I’ve never done it so need something dummy proof as I don’t want to look like burps in 6.5 months for tying the knot and I only get one hen do to look BEEEEUDIFUL not 7 million like she did 😂 I wonder will nuggie lover try get up in anyone in the smoking area of this wedding and call burps a cunt again while she cried in the toilet. Where’s Ratz hole with the sneaky screen recordings when ye need them 😂
I like nutracheck but its a fiver a month, my fitness pal is free
And google bmr calculator to figure out your daily needs and input the number to either app

• Heart

Operalover

Look at the crushed velvet wallpaper and furniture in the “stylists” gaf that owns the salon….she probs thinks they’re stunning 🤢😂
That girl who owns that salon is a blogger on Instagram, 2 pages one as a blogger and ine for dalon,same salon julie and supermom used go to,