Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyWagon22

Chatty Member
Another SW closure, she is the overall leader for Cork, I'm sure , maybe SW has had its day
This is the woman who supposedly had the gastric surgery and was passing it off as sw loss. I've no idea if it's true though, does anyone know? Sorry to derail. Just wondering I'd sw are on the way out? 🤔

LucyLou43

She organised that date so assuming she paid for it. Desperate for his attention I would say. If still together by New Year’s Day I would be surprised unless he’s just in it for the shag 🤢
I don't know, earlier it looked like there was a sparkler on her ring finger - she said she has news tomorrow

Pousse

Ah stop. She's been using that yoke for years. There's your answer!!
I'm on a out all the fuzz on the rest of her face not the zapper thing. I know she's been using that for years but could never understand why she couldn't sort the rest of her face out.!!!!

Skinner

VIP Member
It's the page away from your main feed where Instagram shows you suggested posts/pages to follow based on other pages/ posts you have viewed. Some people search that page based on that #
Thanks, I thought she's let slip the name of the baby there.

cycleon

VIP Member
Oh god Christmas Day is going to be about 2 whole months without Fetus O’C isn’t it? 🤦🏻‍♀️ and no fuss made about her son Luke on Christmas Day 😣
16th Oct was Sunday they left that hotel stay (its the last grid post til november)...her scan the following day, the 17th, so where the fuck is she getting the 25th?

Screenshot_20221125_182716_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221125_182945_Instagram.jpg

cycleon

VIP Member
Controversial possibly but maybe contact My Best Weight. Its E200 for an appointment virtual or in person. Dr Crotty is very good. Perscribes Ozempic and other medication to help and looks at root cause of obesity. I have lost over 40 lbs this year after years of slow creeping meno weight gain and nothing working. (we must be around the same age). Throwing it out there as I was on verge of booking a gastric byepass. I was an 18/20 and down to a 16 again. Nearly at goal and feel so much better in myself. You have just had a huge op too so go easy on yourself. Did they give you hrt>

Really glad to see others recc Saxenda too. I feel that this medication helped me break the power of food ove rme. I was training, walking miles with dh and tracking but still nothing. Take ozempic once a week and do what I was doing 40 lb plus gone in 7 months. Its E120 - E150 p.m. but I'm worth the investment. I have lost weight over the years doing fad diets from VLC to the clubs but now I don't pay to weigh. I'm accountable to myself and the money I'm spending
I heard Wegovy is meant to be even better, but doesn’t seem to be approved for drug payments scheme yet, or even available to buy full price. Even though I’ve lost 3 stone I’m still obese, would like to give it a go but no sign, my gp doesn’t even know if gps will be able to prescribe it.

My fitness pal is very inaccurate it gives way too low calories u should calculate them using james smith academy calculator and input your own calorieclimit to mfp.
is he the English guy livingin Oz! If so he’s very matter of fact, takes none of the bullshit of SW or WW etc

Nah lads it’s brutal I’m shocked teet didn’t tell her to go iron it it’s absolutely appalling. My mother didn’t iron a thing and never thought me how, a Phillips steamer for 30€ off Amazon does me just fine like there’s absolutely no excuse for this 😂😂😂
What did teets mother think or the bride , groom and their families. My god has she not got any one to tell her have pride in yourself.