Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Controversial possibly but maybe contact My Best Weight. Its E200 for an appointment virtual or in person. Dr Crotty is very good. Perscribes Ozempic and other medication to help and looks at root cause of obesity. I have lost over 40 lbs this year after years of slow creeping meno weight gain and nothing working. (we must be around the same age). Throwing it out there as I was on verge of booking a gastric byepass. I was an 18/20 and down to a 16 again. Nearly at goal and feel so much better in myself. You have just had a huge op too so go easy on yourself. Did they give you hrt>

Really glad to see others recc Saxenda too. I feel that this medication helped me break the power of food ove rme. I was training, walking miles with dh and tracking but still nothing. Take ozempic once a week and do what I was doing 40 lb plus gone in 7 months. Its E120 - E150 p.m. but I'm worth the investment. I have lost weight over the years doing fad diets from VLC to the clubs but now I don't pay to weigh. I'm accountable to myself and the money I'm spending
Off topic, I'm following the Saxenda thread on here.

For the online consultation, how did he verify your Weight and blood pressure? Did he get a pharmacists report?

locolola

He ran away with the shower gel! Lots of rumours about why, I heard he called it off as she was trying to control what his family was wearing and overspending on the wedding, another rumour was he was gay( put out there by the Burp sisters) and other that she was with someone else the night of his stag! So god only knows the truth
Thank you
Her own brand "Snotzer".
tissues for her honk

irishjen

VIP Member
I know nothing about slimming world I’m trying to picture one of Sarah’s classes…. Would sonic be there doing the weigh ins for her?
Possibly. Members are asked to be part of the social team because the consultant welcomes new members to class & gives them the info talk etc.

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Who did you go to, can I ask? I had a bad experience at the same place Sarah goes to and apparently they are dentists in that place, which is allowed but wouldn't really know about facial muscles would they
I went to a place in Antrim town I'm from the north. But if your this direction I'll defo forward you details

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Poor little Luke, never goes on a play date, never has a little friend over for one either. Plus who's the adult here Sarah get up off ur square arse and get out and stand at the gate and maybe see if one of all of the Cork that were behind you mite just mite say hello to you. Or is it that Luke sees you at the school gate on your own like billy no mates because that's who's behind you nobody. Stop trying to hurry Luke to grow up because it's less of an effort for you. Bet as soon as he's 12 he'll be left on his own in the house because ah sure my mom is across the road. Never did you say or show how much you cherish Luke since you miscarried.
Square arse 🤣🤣🤣

💥 trigger warning 💥

Could something have happened in hospital / miscarriage that would result in her not being able to have any more children? This is a complete guess as I know nothing about the subject

Instacol

Chatty Member
Is it just me, I just checked the slimming world website and can't see any group in the commons anymore?