Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gifted!

VIP Member
Okay tattlers. You’ve have all shown me so much love over the last while. I got great news today no cancer. I have issues Simple procedures will sort that. To anyone going through the same thing my love goes out to you!
Fantastic news

MissusC

It’s a fake ring like herself she was gone from SW in early October (before MC) and she knew it but kept up her class for the money said in class how many weeks till Christmas but always discounted 2 weeks as “ WE all have parties to go to” so I went to another group and was weigh in by Caroline girlfriend Jen I also think Caroline got bypass too as she lost easily 7 stone never shows food eating etc Jen’s weigh in for me in SW that had gastric bypass that was the end of it for me .. my mental health couldn’t cope with that … after All she lost 2 stone in 2 months.., all a scam SlimmingWorld so I’m doing me since then down 7pounds
- Sorry just wondering did I miss something - did Caroline get a gastric band???

Gifted!

VIP Member
Is that tiktok an ad for the imperial or is this cunt just used to fuck all had feels the urge to record such an occasion?

The cunt was out with the credit card buying followers last night I see
The Dylan Yokes comp boosted her numbers

Lads what is the name of that site where you can watch her stories. I can't remember I know there's 2 but you know, brain fog 🤔