Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nannyg

VIP Member
Sw are panicking because there are so many people in groups are talking about having to pay 10 euro to a consultant who's cheated their programme . Also it seems to be the group of consultants who were in a click
⬆ 100% 👏🏻 The cork crowd all in it to get what they can out of it with zero effort anyway!

Reactions: 2

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Had a poxy couple of days... cried in private and not trying to force a tear out for social media .. but as usual you made me burst out laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And this also made me laugh 👇.. Good fucking lord above 🙄
Love to you ❤Plz upload yours snot tear vids here so burps can copy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She was the talk of the place in the school my kids go to and its not near onslow. Every morning there's an update. Her outfit was hilarious 😂
Is it the 50 thousand followers ????? do she actually think 50 thousand like her and aspire to be her !!!!

Reactions: 1

MakingMadMoves

Id say shes dreading this wedding, the bride thinks she's Victoria Beckham, only marrying for the money! Poor ol Burps is going to be so out of place

• Wow

anotherkerrywan

Aww It's been going great thanks , nice and relaxed for myself. I like my own company & no one to answer to 🤭I got absolutely scalded here the other day I'm like a big roasted 🐖🥵🤣 It will be nearly time to be coming home soon enough. As much as I don't want to il be sad to leave 🥴 will make the most of the rest of my time here. 👌😍
How did you fair out with the accommodation you were unhappy with

Puffin

VIP Member
What's the #foryoupage she has on that story all about , anyone know?
It's the page away from your main feed where Instagram shows you suggested posts/pages to follow based on other pages/ posts you have viewed. Some people search that page based on that #