Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PastryPolly

Could you imagine putting on a show like that for instagram, cringe.
Sarah, if there were any actual tears there I'd tell you to dry your fucking eyes and cop yourself on, try to have a wee bit of dignity and self respect for yourself.
It sounds like you have let yourself be triggered by that woman and the doctor, oh dear nevermind, after all it's YOUR responsibility to not be triggered by these things, remember??
As for putting up your Christmas tree tomorrow, FIVE WEEKS before Christmas, would you not be sick to the back teeth looking at a tree by the time Christmas actually comes?
Someone here called it anyway that there would be a big deal made about the "angel" at the top 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

mazda6

At a wedding and having chips and goujons... I'd be mortified if my fella asked for that at a wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
He is getting spoiled and acting out I would say and gets his own way a lot and Teeth also is trying to making him into a 'big boy' probably telling him only babies do this and that.
She will probably have her hands full with him in years to come, how could the poor kid not be screwed up.
God he doesn't seem spoiled to me but I agree he will be messed up.

His mother moved a stranger in within months of his father leaving. She picks Keith over luke every time. Everything they do is based around Keith's needs and Sarah's desperation to keep Keith.

I don't see where luke gets prioritised at all or anything that could be described as luke "getting his own way". He's not even allowed pick his own sports teams.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her fashion hauls make me feel really good about myself because I know no matter how badly I dress I don’t dress as badly as her #winning

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
No offence to anyone who wears those hats but they are the worst thing to happen to fashion in years 😂😂😂 they all look so stupid in them

• Haha
  • Heart

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
The dress came straight out of a bag folded this morning it’s perfectly creased 🤣 looks like a bin bag on her no shape or make to it at all

• Haha

sron

VIP Member
Why does there have to be a photo taken every time they go anywhere??
That jumper dress thing she has on is not supposed to be worn off the shoulder. She looks ridiculous.

Bobs86

VIP Member
Awww I wish we could put on local weight loss classes, only women/men from tattle can attend, and we still don’t have to give away our identity. We could all go wearing masks of Sarah’s face, we’d be scared shitless, the weight would fall off! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

francydoll

Guys completely off topic here. My daughter is getting married in August in Italy. I have a good 5 stone to lose. I’m currently 16 stone. I’m wondering where do I start? What is open to me? I tried WW but they’re gone. I tried SW but there’s no groups left by me. I did well calorie counting with a work group years ago that’s now defunct. I need a weekly weigh in where I’m responsible for my weekly over eating. I would be so grateful for any advice. She’s my only daughter and i would love to do her proud in a nice outfit. Thanks for reading this 🥰

• Heart

Lalawhatthef

It’s a fake ring like herself she was gone from SW in early October (before MC) and she knew it but kept up her class for the money said in class how many weeks till Christmas but always discounted 2 weeks as “ WE all have parties to go to” so I went to another group and was weigh in by Caroline girlfriend Jen I also think Caroline got bypass too as she lost easily 7 stone never shows food eating etc Jen’s weigh in for me in SW that had gastric bypass that was the end of it for me .. my mental health couldn’t cope with that … after All she lost 2 stone in 2 months.., all a scam SlimmingWorld so I’m doing me since then down 7pounds

• Heart

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
I'm laughing at the elf on the shelf even though it's sad really. She's not going to get up off her hole to move it every night for the poor kid because she's too busy eye fucking herself in the phone. Poor luke.

• Haha

gotstogo

VIP Member
Jesus my breath was held there for a baby stocking and then she did the fucking star shit. Lads this is not normal behaviour is it 😳
People grieve differently but this one is completely unhinged and needs help...

• Heart