Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PastryPolly

I think it's gas that Luke is adamant that he doesn't want her out of the car or to be seen with her, wise beyond his years that one😂
Imagine being such a dose that even your own child is mortified to be associated with you! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To look well doesn’t need to cost a fortune to be fair x I went to a wedding in September head to toe from Shein and never got so many compliments

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t normally ever defend Brian and still think he should be doing way more, but could you imagine how psychotic she is behind the scenes with him. She seems to be completely unhinged and a totally bully. Her page has to be the most negative out there
Agreed, I’ve always said he was a useless cunt but after seeing the full extent of her madness playing out over the last few weeks…. I would imagine she has been using that child as a weapon since the day he fucked off with the shower gel 🫣 sometimes it’s easier to walk away than put your child through those toxic games that Sarah was at!

francydoll

You will do her proud no matter what ❤

if you want accountability, weigh in here with us, it's free. Less food & more movement... the majority is food. I've lost 3 stone myself, no exercise yet as knees couldn't handle, it was all food, no restrictions. My issue before is I would stop certain things and crave it all til I caved. Now if I want the chocolate, I'll have the chocolate, so I don't crave. I send my weight to a friend every week, it keeps me in check.
I could cry. Thank you. I’ve nowhere else to turn. I’m a fat menopausal wreck. I had a full hysterectomy last month. My belly is ginormous. I pant going up the stairs. Today I started calorie counting and I went for a walk. Such a long journey. I’m determined not to be the fat mother while the grooms mother is a size 8 stunner. I’m a good size 18 at the moment. I’m comfort eating to dull the pain

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Why oh why do the edges on all her coats and jackets only come to her nipples. She hasn't a single jacket that can close.
That outfit is horrific. The dress was bad enough on its own when she wore it in Wexford bit the jacket over it 🤦‍♀️
She hasn't a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She's annoyed me going on about how she's not doing a food shop because she has 'such a busy week'.

A. Get an actual job and you'll know what busy actually is

B. Luke still needs to eat....
She’s so busy she might forgot to come online to grieve this week

• Haha

mygoodgod

VIP Member
Does she ever spend a cent on luke? The money she spent there yesterday would pay for the TV for his room for his birthday that the poor child never got. It's all about spending on Keith to keep him. He took her to ballincollig Park and she takes him for a spa day meal and drinks. Give your head a wobble there Sarah.

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I cannot get over the fact she let a fella she was riding make the child get rid of the dummy! Sad cunt
My little boy is 2.5.. almost time to be getting rid of the dummy.. his dummy is his world and I am dreading having to take it off him.. if I thought for a second anyone else would do that to him I would lose my fucking shit! She’s a cold hearted Cunt.. and the way they sneer at luke and make fun of him boils my blood! I don’t say this lightly and I’ve never said it about anyone ever before and probably never will again but I hope she never gets pregnant again!

Serious question. Why does anyone follow her? I only look on instanav so I can scroll through. 2 non ad stories, 30 ads. How many times can you be told you need an engraved chain?

• Haha

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
He is getting his own way going into school on his own, he back chats if she tries to make sure he gets out safely so I'm sure he gets his own way with other stuff too that we don't see.

Spoilt isn't necessarily to do with toys or physical stuff, it can be getting his own way in different scenarios.
That sounded like normal independence establishing to me.i didn't see anything unusual in that.

I do see a kid who gets told "he" wants a trip to New Jersey as his santa gift to watch his mother and her new boyfriend drink themselves stupid. Whose made spend his birthday with his mother's boyfriend in a foreign country so she can stick it to his dad. Also whilst the adults drink all day. Who never gets time alone with his mother yet she finds plenty of alone time for Keith.

I doubt much of anything is lukes "own way".

• Heart

Fitzytour

I think it pains me more than following Sarah that people are raving about James Smith in this thread 🥴 he is a misogynistic pig who speaks horribly about women!

• Heart
  • Haha
To all the diety ladies - from someone who's recovered from a decade long eating disorder, i hope you all know you're wonderful no matter what size you are ❤ if you wanna lose weight to feel better by all means go for it but just know you are so loved for everything you are, not what you look like ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

butterflybilly

VIP Member
The story where she says that the Dr in the place she was getting her CT (Radiologist I assume, who don't make calls.... ringing for Luke - what scan is Luke waiting on? And how exactly would he know the she was pregnant. Lies....)

Someone needs to take the phone off her.
Maybe it was the plastic surgeon ringing for Luke, after he cut over his eye when he fell at Brians house😂😂😂 remember she made a HUGE DRAMA and said he would need plastic surgery "cos it was so bad" the child had a small scratch, and wasnt allowed to his dads for weeks.... THE LIES, IF SHE WASNT SO UNHINGED IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS😂

• Haha

Danni78

I agree wineo the amount of funerals iv been to lately and everyone just goes back to work and gets on with it and grieves privately.
She needs to cop on coming on oh its so hard bla bla when I lost my brother I just went back to work a week later and have yet to put something on social media however I never will as would never disrespect him by using his death as a way of getting sympathy for myself.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bettybob

I was really disappointed today, really was expecting a before and after of her slimmingworld journey from her 1st day to her last, can u imagine 😆😆

• Haha