Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, I'm following the Saxenda thread on here.

For the online consultation, how did he verify your Weight and blood pressure? Did he get a pharmacists report?
He takes your own word for it. I had gp bloods done but gp wouldn't help pr prescribe. Very much of the eat less move more cure for obesity which unfortunately is more complex. Sorry for derail but answering questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This thread has turned into a weight loss thread. More information here than what Sarah ever gave.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cool I’m happy to set it up. There is a healthy eating/transformation thread already over on the off topic forum but it’s fairly established (they are on thread 10) so I might set up a new one for all the Burpee’s needing a little motivation. You never know, we might even inspire Burp herself on her silent journey.

Join in over here:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aw look she’s only gone and bought herself a You’ll be missed, balloon

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So I went today and got some Botox done the man doing it also works in a doctor's surgery knew everything about skin the muscles etc! Anyway my point to make this relevant to Sarah is he said you have to inject at least 2cm away from the eyebrows as it causes your eyebrows to sag down and give you hooded eyes and can cause lumps under the eyebrows when it's done over a period of time. So basically Sarah is going to beauticians who have been "trained" but don't understand or know enough about thr face and muscles. Cheap witch is getting it free but butchering herself in the long run. It's my birthday next month and I'm feeling tit about edging out of my middle 30s so I done my research and went to 1 of the best from my area and paid black Friday offer helped a small bit 🙈🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Aw look she’s only gone and bought herself a You’ll be missed, balloon
I thought the exact same thing. I can't imagine anyone missing her weight loss advice enough to be bothered she's 'finishing up'

Reactions: 5
Hi Sarrrssss fam 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can one of you please tell her to wash that manky hooded top 🤢 and let her in on the secret her blazer goes over everything obsession is never gonna be a TREND

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I went today and got some Botox done the man doing it also works in a doctor's surgery knew everything about skin the muscles etc! Anyway my point to make this relevant to Sarah is he said you have to inject at least 2cm away from the eyebrows as it causes your eyebrows to sag down and give you hooded eyes and can cause lumps under the eyebrows when it's done over a period of time. So basically Sarah is going to beauticians who have been "trained" but don't understand or know enough about thr face and muscles. Cheap witch is getting it free but butchering herself in the long run. It's my birthday next month and I'm feeling tit about edging out of my middle 30s so I done my research and went to 1 of the best from my area and paid black Friday offer helped a small bit 🙈🤣
Who did you go to, can I ask? I had a bad experience at the same place Sarah goes to and apparently they are dentists in that place, which is allowed but wouldn't really know about facial muscles would they

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So basically Sarah is going to beauticians who have been "trained" but don't understand or know enough about thr face and muscles.
It's illegal for beauticians to give Botox in the republic. She must be getting it in someones kitchen.
I thought she went to a skin clinic. I've had Botox off dentists, GPs and now a facial surgeon in my local salon or in their clinics.. I'd never ever dream of going somewhere cheap for it. But sure that's all Sarah is, cheap.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Awww I wish we could put on local weight loss classes, only women/men from tattle can attend, and we still don’t have to give away our identity. We could all go wearing masks of Sarah’s face, we’d be scared shitless, the weight would fall off! 😂
great idea
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Who did you go to, can I ask? I had a bad experience at the same place Sarah goes to and apparently they are dentists in that place, which is allowed but wouldn't really know about facial muscles would they
Dentists are actually the best people to administer it!

Reactions: 6
She goes to a clinic with dentists/ doctors administering Botox.

I went to a place in Antrim town I'm from the north. But if your this direction I'll defo forward you details

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.