Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fitness pal is very inaccurate it gives way too low calories u should calculate them using james smith academy calculator and input your own calorieclimit to mfp.
Oh really? I find it OK, but again it's everyone "personal journey " to quote burbs, in that find what works for you and keep at that then .

I think it's the commons carpark, where her SW classes are
Her group but have been packed 🤪 carpark was deserted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh really? I find it OK, but again it's everyone "personal journey " to quote burbs, in that find what works for you and keep at that then .

Her group but have been packed 🤪 carpark was deserted.
Oh calorie counting works im just saying its fact mfp throw out a very low daily limit

No, I genuinely appreciate it, being thinking about counting cals for a while now, and didn’t like MFP, so I’m gonna give him a follow! 🥰

Laughing at her bio - Mom to Luke & THE ANGEL BABY OF THE O CONNORS! (Insert date here)

She’s a bleeping desperado! Grow up Sarah, he’s gonna leave ya in a few weeks, with all your carry on 😣
I did my calories on his acadamy page then i use nutracheck to track my food

Reactions: 2
She will ultimately have to look for a normal job in the near future.
She will dig her heels in and refuse for a long time first, causing tension and fights with Keith, he won't bail her out of debt like Brian did...

All the selling of cheap crappy products constantly, its boring and no one has the spare cash and people have wised up to the marketing ploys insta forces on you all the time I stopped using the app because of all the ads. She will keep loosing followers.

She should get a physical job like a warehouse job or even a farm hand, the weight would fall off her and she would have a better routine.
Theres no shame in SW or insta not working out and going back to a day job, it would help her get a mortgage quicker even.

This selling cheap crap on insta, your leaving yourself too vulnerable financially, thats ok for young ones living at home but she has to think of Luke long term. Insta is not gunna last better off trying to get some sort of proper employment. Yes, its great faffing about in the instagram room talking shite into the phone but he won't respect her for it when he's older.

Even instead of having a chat with the other mums at the school gate, she's sitting in the car talking to the phone.

That's not fair on Luke, chatting to other mums thats how play dates are organised and the child can develop social skills and friends outside of the school environment. I suppose she's too busy going to her appointments to do things like this for her child...

You know when she is lying cos she goes I think I will take him to the park, I think I will do this or that...no interest or intention.

When my child was Lukes age we lived in the park every chance we got, sure jaysus runnning around playing with them burns calories if nothing else! Why is going for a walk such a big deal for her she has soooo much free time. Go for a walk with the dog or mum when the childs at school like cmon its a no brainer she's the laziest lump Iv ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would say she will never have a normal job. Completely unemployable tbh. One google search will tell you that she’s unhinged! The bookies might have her back if she’s lucky… or else she can be an apprentice hairdresser in her sisters salon

Reactions: 11
Sarah will be opening the coffee shop she always dreamed of running and she is a very good cook don't you know 🤪 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She will dig her heels in and refuse for a long time first, causing tension and fights with Keith, he won't bail her out of debt like Brian did...

All the selling of cheap crappy products constantly, its boring and no one has the spare cash and people have wised up to the marketing ploys insta forces on you all the time I stopped using the app because of all the ads. She will keep loosing followers.

She should get a physical job like a warehouse job or even a farm hand, the weight would fall off her and she would have a better routine.
Theres no shame in SW or insta not working out and going back to a day job, it would help her get a mortgage quicker even.

This selling cheap crap on insta, your leaving yourself too vulnerable financially, thats ok for young ones living at home but she has to think of Luke long term. Insta is not gunna last better off trying to get some sort of proper employment. Yes, its great faffing about in the instagram room talking shite into the phone but he won't respect her for it when he's older.

Even instead of having a chat with the other mums at the school gate, she's sitting in the car talking to the phone.

That's not fair on Luke, chatting to other mums thats how play dates are organised and the child can develop social skills and friends outside of the school environment. I suppose she's too busy going to her appointments to do things like this for her child...

You know when she is lying cos she goes I think I will take him to the park, I think I will do this or that...no interest or intention.

When my child was Lukes age we lived in the park every chance we got, sure jaysus runnning around playing with them burns calories if nothing else! Why is going for a walk such a big deal for her she has soooo much free time. Go for a walk with the dog or mum when the childs at school like cmon its a no brainer she's the laziest lump Iv ever come across.
A farm hand 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh I needed this laugh today. Thank you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Imagine Sarah working on a farm. Mind you, she couldn’t get much dirtier than she already is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would say she will never have a normal job. Completely unemployable tbh. One google search will tell you that she’s unhinged! The bookies might have her back if she’s lucky… or else she can be an apprentice hairdresser in her sisters salon
Teet might get her in where he works 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those nails and the hair. 😂 she could always parade up and down the cow shed showing off her latest buys. I’m sure they’d appreciate the pointed toe and sideways kick she does. While eye bleeping herself and the bales of silage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys completely off topic here. My daughter is getting married in August in Italy. I have a good 5 stone to lose. I’m currently 16 stone. I’m wondering where do I start? What is open to me? I tried WW but they’re gone. I tried SW but there’s no groups left by me. I did well calorie counting with a work group years ago that’s now defunct. I need a weekly weigh in where I’m responsible for my weekly over eating. I would be so grateful for any advice. She’s my only daughter and i would love to do her proud in a nice outfit. Thanks for reading this 🥰
Would you be interested in a PT? Or if you had a friend or family member looking to loose a few pounds you could use each other as motivation and meet up weekly for weigh in so that you feel accountable. Calorie counting is 100% the way to go, use my fitness pal to help but do not go by the guide that my fitness pal will give you regarding the amount of calories that you need to eat because they are usually ridiculously low. 1700/1800 will have you in a deficit.

Reactions: 3
No farmer would have her.. that would involve hard work she wouldn't last a minute 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely off topic but would anybody be interested in a thread in the off-topic section for those (me included) needing a little motivation in the slimming/healthy living areas of our lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Completely off topic but would anybody be interested in a thread in the off-topic section for those (me included) needing a little motivation in the slimming/healthy living areas of our lives?
ye are gonna give Burp ideas for a new lineof work 🤪 we know how she loves a ‘motivational’ quote 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Controversial possibly but maybe contact My Best Weight. Its E200 for an appointment virtual or in person. Dr Crotty is very good. Perscribes Ozempic and other medication to help and looks at root cause of obesity. I have lost over 40 lbs this year after years of slow creeping meno weight gain and nothing working. (we must be around the same age). Throwing it out there as I was on verge of booking a gastric byepass. I was an 18/20 and down to a 16 again. Nearly at goal and feel so much better in myself. You have just had a huge op too so go easy on yourself. Did they give you hrt>

Really glad to see others recc Saxenda too. I feel that this medication helped me break the power of food ove rme. I was training, walking miles with dh and tracking but still nothing. Take ozempic once a week and do what I was doing 40 lb plus gone in 7 months. Its E120 - E150 p.m. but I'm worth the investment. I have lost weight over the years doing fad diets from VLC to the clubs but now I don't pay to weigh. I'm accountable to myself and the money I'm spending
Off topic, I'm following the Saxenda thread on here.

For the online consultation, how did he verify your Weight and blood pressure? Did he get a pharmacists report?

I think there is a thread already around weightless and transformations in the off topic section

Reactions: 2
Hey friends I was just looking on th last thread and saw a lot of talk about Gastric Sleeve and WLS abroad in particular- does anyone know if there is any threads on it here in tattle? Sorry for derailing 🌝

ETA- changed to the correct spelling of there instead of their 🤣

Reactions: 1
Guys completely off topic here. My daughter is getting married in August in Italy. I have a good 5 stone to lose. I’m currently 16 stone. I’m wondering where do I start? What is open to me? I tried WW but they’re gone. I tried SW but there’s no groups left by me. I did well calorie counting with a work group years ago that’s now defunct. I need a weekly weigh in where I’m responsible for my weekly over eating. I would be so grateful for any advice. She’s my only daughter and i would love to do her proud in a nice outfit. Thanks for reading this 🥰
Massively cut down what you are eating. Porridge for breakfast, a bit of wheaten bread and banana for lunch, an omelette and some veg for dinner and about 2L of water a day. Any spare time you get, go walking, aim for 12k steps everyday (even if you're walking around the house to get the last of the steps in). Keep your small treats for the weekend, but keep up the walking.
Weigh yourself every few days, once you lose the first stone you'll be flying and will want to keep up the good work and you'll feel so motivated.
Every time you are tempted to get more than one take away a week...think about trying on wedding outfits, every time you want to reach for the crisps or chocolate...think about what the wedding pictures will look like. It'll be tough but it'll be worth it when you are feeling fabulous on the day

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.