Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could cry. Thank you. I’ve nowhere else to turn. I’m a fat menopausal wreck. I had a full hysterectomy last month. My belly is ginormous. I pant going up the stairs. Today I started calorie counting and I went for a walk. Such a long journey. I’m determined not to be the fat mother while the grooms mother is a size 8 stunner. I’m a good size 18 at the moment. I’m comfort eating to dull the pain
I hear you, was comfort eating all the way and pre menopausal too. You had major surgery recently, don't fret, let your body heal.

Our bodies are amazing wonderful things, but they need to heal too. Start with the food, I don't even calorie count. What I do - I use a side plate, insted of that bigger plate every irish household has, smaller portions, but plate is full of normal food, chew more. I drink water between every mouthful. Took week or two, to get used too. But the stomch & mind gets used to smaller portions, then you feel full faster. Food is fuel to your body while healing. Fuel it for now x

Also, don't compare yourself to the outlaws 😜 I bet she has her own issues. The grass isn't always greener as they say.

Reactions: 13
That was a close call. Sarah is going to Killarney Sunday. I’m going the following Sunday phew!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree!! I have so much to say but just didn’t bother. I did have to bite my tongue a few times though 🤬
Please say it!!!

Guys completely off topic here. My daughter is getting married in August in Italy. I have a good 5 stone to lose. I’m currently 16 stone. I’m wondering where do I start? What is open to me? I tried WW but they’re gone. I tried SW but there’s no groups left by me. I did well calorie counting with a work group years ago that’s now defunct. I need a weekly weigh in where I’m responsible for my weekly over eating. I would be so grateful for any advice. She’s my only daughter and i would love to do her proud in a nice outfit. Thanks for reading this 🥰
If you join a gym they'll normally do a package with weigh-ins and do a food diary with you and point out where to make changes. Best of luck to you 👍

Reactions: 4
Only too happy to share but don’t want to piss anyone off
Meds are started by the surrogate for round 1, we are 3-4 days away from transfer of embryo no 1 round 1. All scans and bloods ok the last week, surrogate responding well to meds no OHSS or issues. We are in regular chats on WhatsApp etc. a scan Wednesday will decide transfer either Thursday Friday or Monday if any issues. Lads it is nerve wrecking every day afraid of a message to say ‘cancelled round’ etc. once transferred we would have a 2 week wait to test/bloods so you’re talking early-mid Dec before we know and even if it’s a yes/positive we would have to get to a safe 12-14 weeks before we would tell family/friends- it’s just so risky but precious that I wouldn’t do a burp and tell everyone the minute our surrogate has pissed on the stick. But so far all going well, praying every day and holding on to hope that even if this round isn’t the one, we have our surrogate, clinic and plan so someday a round will work. Thank you for asking xxx
Hoping all goes well. Fingers crossed , candle lighting xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Weigh in and post here or we could start a separate page for it. Everyone could help each other.
Was gonna say this i could do with a help too!!

I could cry. Thank you. I’ve nowhere else to turn. I’m a fat menopausal wreck. I had a full hysterectomy last month. My belly is ginormous. I pant going up the stairs. Today I started calorie counting and I went for a walk. Such a long journey. I’m determined not to be the fat mother while the grooms mother is a size 8 stunner. I’m a good size 18 at the moment. I’m comfort eating to dull the pain
I'll do it with u and be a motivation buddy

Did someone say a paramedic could of been the father 🤪 🤪
Me cause somehow big backs minge brings all the boys to the yard

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was gonna say this i could do with a help too!!

I'll do it with u and be a motivation buddy

Me cause somehow big backs minge brings all the boys to the yard
Me too

That was a close call. Sarah is going to Killarney Sunday. I’m going the following Sunday phew!
I work in hotel in killarney...I scanned arrivals for Sunday just in case. No burke is staying thank god.

• Haha
So today I heard in work from the same person who confirmed the miscarriage/grave story at the time. Sarah has told ‘friends’ they are 100% going straight back to therapie in Jan whilst also pushing for a place on public cancellation she’s willing to do IUI. Her plan is not tell anyone (Instagram)about the treatment and any pregnancy & then have a surprise baby. She drunkenly was sharing this information last night. Kardashian wannabe ! Of course with her size she could hide a bump for 7 years but who does she think she is?!
Sure fair play to ya Sarah for being the first person in Ireland not to broadcast your pregnancy over social media.... sorry love, but many of us have been there, done that and bought the babygro.... the amount of people who said they didn't know I was pregnant when I gave birth was unreal.... I have friends and family who never even saw me pregnant (thanks covid).... Sarah you are nothing bleeping special.... and considering you can't hold your piss for 9 seconds I doubt you could keep your beak shut for 9 months.....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys completely off topic here. My daughter is getting married in August in Italy. I have a good 5 stone to lose. I’m currently 16 stone. I’m wondering where do I start? What is open to me? I tried WW but they’re gone. I tried SW but there’s no groups left by me. I did well calorie counting with a work group years ago that’s now defunct. I need a weekly weigh in where I’m responsible for my weekly over eating. I would be so grateful for any advice. She’s my only daughter and i would love to do her proud in a nice outfit. Thanks for reading this 🥰

Best of luck you got this 👌👌 losing weight is so hard but once you make some changes and stay motivated. Just take it day by day. Il be doing the same for myself been away holidaying the pass few weeks when your out of routine it's hard. Even thou I was able to get to the gym every day. I was still eating loads & the portion sizes here you'd want double 😜🤣🤣 il be dreading stepping on the scale even thou iv had a fabulous time but looking forward to getting home and back in to my own routine again. 🤞🤞Give it a few weeks I know with Christmas coming up aswell is hard for everyone but enjoy it .We will all be rooting for you You'll be the fabulous mammy at the wedding when the time comes round 💜😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everyone can have a different definition of spoilt and it doesn't always have to be toys or love, he can be let away with stuff or be treated older than he is and then the child can become difficult. That was where I was coming from and my opinion, everyone won't always agree.
I disagree to a point, I do know what you mean though but I think the poor boy is completely neglected and will act out the older he gets and she doesn't give a duck excuse my language. He's obviously hearing things about her that he doesn't want to be seen with her at school. 6 is too young for that behaviour in my opinion. Poor child has been overexposed to 50k followers and overexposed to the MC and been through dad's, stepped up dads/sperm doners etc. He hasn't been given the chance to just be a child, big brother to his sister, or a little boy with attention from his mam. Sickens me sorry for the rant. She's such a bad mother it's frightening!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Your daughter will be proud to have her Mam behind her no matter what. ❤ It’s so daunting starting without support and when you feel like you have loads to lose. Try to look at it differently, just make small manageable changes. No diets, no counting points or syns. Just small swaps, and move more if you can. I loved my SW group but only for the wonderful women i met there and their support. Can you find a local group like water aerobics? I have a chronic illness now in remission and swimming really helped my mental health and I didn’t feel like I was working out. Some communities have walking clubs. I also use MyFitnessPal here and there so that I can see where my diets amiss. Do you like cooking? I actually found the slimming world recipes to be good and sometimes go back to those, adding more protein. Do not diet over Christmas, eat the roses, drink the wine but eat leaner meats with veg for dinner, etc. You got this and I’m sure you’ll look fab either way xx

Reactions: 10
If she does get the 2 free rounds of iui publicly they are done in Waterstones in cork so she will be given a few home truths by there staff. She won't be seen by John waterstone himself for these procedures it is just a nurse Orla who deals specifically with the HSE referrals but she too is fairly blunt and will 100% bring up both hers and Keith's need to lose weight.

Reactions: 13
If she does get the 2 free rounds of iui publicly they are done in Waterstones in cork so she will be given a few home truths by there staff. She won't be seen by John waterstone himself for these procedures it is just a nurse Orla who deals specifically with the HSE referrals but she too is fairly blunt and will 100% bring up both hers and Keith's need to lose weight.
No no Sarah will have all the staff fawning for her, if John is lucky he might get some cuff links

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would you try a personal trainer ? They certainly hold you accountable. It's hard at first but once you see results it eggs you on x

I've been busy and only getting caught up properly. Also on 🌟 week and I'm like a raging bull threw a chicken fillet at my fellas head last night. Any how just thought I'd say Sarah's an absolute bleep. For a witch that has no friends she's a busy social life this week I assume all the dinners are with her family. Missed the pints being poured into wine glasses to make her look "classy". Came across this thought of big back!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.