Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have kept quiet about this but I can't deal with her anymore. She's deluded. She needs serious intervention. She needs help and soon. I lost our little girl just over a month ago at 30 weeks and the way this lady has been going on makes me sick. Yes grief how you want to but don't force it on others. I do have things to mark my little girl in our home but nothing tacky like that tit. I just can't with her. She needs to get off social media and respect others as well as herself and her family.
I’m so so so sorry to hear this. You poor poor girl. Reading this wan must be horrendous, you’re an amazing special lady.
Sending you love.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have kept quiet about this but I can't deal with her anymore. She's deluded. She needs serious intervention. She needs help and soon. I lost our little girl just over a month ago at 30 weeks and the way this lady has been going on makes me sick. Yes grief how you want to but don't force it on others. I do have things to mark my little girl in our home but nothing tacky like that tit. I just can't with her. She needs to get off social media and respect others as well as herself and her family.
I’m so sorry for your loss xxxx I had a little boy around the same gestation and it’s heartbreaking. I’m 5 years on now but the first few month even year was the hardest. Look after yourself and ignore idiots like Sarah , her head is up her hole

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s back!! Mauling her face and still sucking spit back….stay tuned folks!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s back!! Mauling her face and still sucking spit back….stay tuned folks!
Her smirking has sent a bubble of rage into my chest….”house is a mess, 3 weeks to be exact” and a smirk? Is she for bleeping real? Your house is always a mess ye scruff ball but the smirking…..she’s a bleeping psycho and we only see half of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
clearly Neither of them have ever lost anyone they were close to. People lose parents/children/siblings/husbands/wives/partners every single day.
This tit they’ll never be the same again?????

SARAH BURKE PEOPLE LOSE LOVED ONES EVERY SINGLE DAY, YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON IN THE WORLD TO SUFFER A LOSS.

She has me rattled.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Her story sadly will not help anyone as firstly it won't be the truth..and also she clearly made demands of cumh that was outside the norm... how long can her story be ...ladies on here have told their very sad stories in a few words and with such dignity ....

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah you won't help anyone, stop using the loss of your baby to drive engagement on social media

Reactions: 24
Coming back on with a casual intro so that she can start back selling crap, cheap shite again. Her eyelashes are shocking and the licking of the mouth is so irritating!

Reactions: 12
I think anyone who DM'd her or commented on the post is a sap (unless they know her personally) but the ignorant cow didn't even say thanks for the support and nice messages 🙄 couldn't give a duck about helping anyone only herself

Reactions: 14
I remember that Saturday so clearly at work. When that girl said ‘there will be a funeral and all she’s burying it’ & I actually said stop the bullshit. She said she heard it from Sarah’s friend which we now know to be true. The girl who said it to me said ‘if you’re on tattle you can tell them’ which I found creepy so naturally I said I wasn’t & I didn’t post it for several days til Sarah had confirmed herself. In the midst of the MMC I do believe Sarah was still so self obsessed she was reading here all the time.
The miscarriage tack around the house is crazy. Teaching Luke to grieve at only 6, yet he was never allowed grieve for the family unit he lost over a cancelled wedding. We are a week away from ivf round 1 with our surrogate & I can tell you our 2 year old (who would be 3 in 9 months time) will never know when/if there’s a baby on the way until that baby is at home. Why would you subject your child to trauma & force them to grieve.
Best of luck with round one I have everything crossed that it works ❤

What's the craic with the genetics again? Why is she expecting bad news? Was there something wrong with baby physically which made it non viable and only picked up at that scan? Dod she haveba miscarriage or termination?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
WTAF! She must have been talking into her phone for a good 2 hours if she can't upload them! She's some gowl.

Reactions: 11
LADS the hustle out of this one 🙄 I knew last night there was some angle to her wanting so badly to share her story but her stories being too long, which never bothered her for flogging shite they used to be years long! But for something as important as this she doesn’t want her stories to be too long 🤔 I knew she was hoping to be invited on a podcast like the garrihy one or something! Or the Brian Dowling one! And she has it up there now. Just wow, way to use a tragedy to benefit your ‘brand’ 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 27
Best of luck with round one I have everything crossed that it works ❤

What's the craic with the genetics again? Why is she expecting bad news? Was there something wrong with baby physically which made it non viable and only picked up at that scan? Dod she haveba miscarriage or termination?
Confused about the fact she is so sure it will be bad news. But with her you can never know what the truth is.

With a missed miscarriage you require medical intervention (medical or surgical) similar intervention as any termination. Medically it's not very different but obviously the reason for the intervention is completely different.

Can someone explain about genetics what's that about. Never heard of it before. She dressed in black then is that coz shes mourning.

It seems as though there was some abnormality noted or suspected from what she keeps saying about the genetics being another blow.. It could all be a load of bollocks as well of course.

Reactions: 4
A podcast to break the stigma 🙄 would she ever go away and have a good tit for herself 🙄 forgive my ignorance but why is she so sure the genetics will be “another blow”?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone explain about genetics what's that about. Never heard of it before. She dressed in black then is that coz shes mourning.
I'm not 100% but some genetic material (usually placental tissue) can be sent for testing to see if there was an abnormality that might help identify why the miscarriage occured. It can also be helpful to know for future IVF or pregnancy planning. If there was an abnormality, they might be advised to have genetic counselling 1st or have any embryos tested prior to transfer.

Confused about the fact she is so sure it will be bad news. But with her you can never know what the truth is.

With a missed miscarriage you require medical intervention (medical or surgical) similar intervention as any termination. Medically it's not very different but obviously the reason for the intervention is completely different.
I suppose what I meant is was it a natural miscarriage or was there an anomaly noted at the scan on the Monday where they had to chose to terminate, could that have been why the 8 day stay?

She’s 100% angling to be a guest on a podcast. Sure droning on at length on her stories never bothered her before

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.