Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick to my stomach over poor Betty, poor woman. Anyone know which care home she's in cos they need to know what is going on. This is 💯 elder abuse. Sarah fathole Burke. You need to be locked up for your own sake and for those around u . You r absolutely toxic.
I know where she is

Reactions: 1
Such a stupid witch, ok thats not a news flash😂 either come on, talk absolute bullshit, and get it over with, or duck UP AND duck OFF Sarah🙄 Everyone is already sick of the dramatics around your 10 minute pregnancy.....

Reactions: 9
I've been thinking about this for a long time now but hadn't the courage to say it but the last few days have jst blown my mind ... I really think why she announced so early was because she knew there was a high risk of a MC & she wanted all the attention, pity & poor Sarah posts 😡 I had a miscarriage last year & know the pain it caused but the last thing I would have been able to do was post my pain & loss on social media 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Such a stupid witch, ok thats not a news flash😂 either come on, talk absolute bullshit, and get it over with, or duck UP AND duck OFF Sarah🙄 Everyone is already sick of the dramatics around your 10 minute pregnancy.....
looks like she did this on purpose, said she’d come on, prob hoping to gain followers….

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I for one cannot wait to hear the bullshite story for her being kept in hospital for 8 days!! She’s gonna make out like she got better care than anyone else would have when in fact you can guarantee she refused a dnc and wouldn’t go home until it had passed

Reactions: 13
Shes actually to be pittied, she needs help and lots of it. Ffs I've never seen or heard the likes of her carry on.

Reactions: 7
In other words "how can I tell my exaggerated story and make it sound believable, without getting myself into the height of tit" 🙄🙄🙄give it a rest burbs , she is infuriating

Reactions: 20
She should actually be the brand ambassador for Dealz or Eurogiant , because her house is full of their cheap tat anyway, not money shaming anyone , I shop there myself for stuff like wipes and toilet cleaner etc. She has the entire interior design of her house in their picture frames , candles , mirrors, ornaments and fecking keyrings 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
She better come on if she’s coming or is she going to go up against “I’m a celeb” … 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what she thinks of these 2...
Is that the same dress as duck face had on for her weekend away with keet? bleeping hell they really do pass around the clothing 😃 at least they reuse the rags I suppose

Reactions: 10
Okay rant alert ⚠
1. She's an absolute witch to poor Betty but thinks she's hilarious. That poor woman is used as a toy for that family to look good or to get sympathy with. 2. I've had losses this year and found out I've pcos myself and I'm totally heartbroken and feel like EVERYONE is pregnant and announcing it and it's killing me I'm so sad but this absolute yoke is making me mad all the personalised crap is ridiculous if I started filling my house with that crap my husband would sign me in and certainly wouldn't of got keyring made to hand to family 💔 we kept it between family I went to work as normal and didn't post any of it on social media for pm me huns...

OK rant over
Sorry for your losses X awful that those of us who have had losses have to endure this wanna be instahun she's a total nut job.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The key rings are so tacky and in poor taste, pic of a scan then… like how many people has she gotten them for? Ffs it’s their loss it’s not for everyone else to have to have mementoes of it.. I’m actually shocked at the barrel scraping she’s doing for attention now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.