Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose what I meant is was it a natural miscarriage or was there an anomaly noted at the scan on the Monday where they had to chose to terminate, could that have been why the 8 day stay?
Reading between the lines, there was no heartbeat at the scan and she naturally miscarried the following Monday.

Reactions: 7
the results of the genetic test...sorry..I am being a bleep here but...

sadly your foetus was 50% you and 50% keeth and so it was really not a good mix as you are both Gowls

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If any of her family are reading here - please don’t let her tell her story on here - there is NO FOLLOWER wants to know the details . Like no body in their right mind would want to know - we all know what it entails , and nobody wants to relive their own misscarriage either 😢

Reactions: 20
If any of her family are reading here - please don’t let her tell her story on here - there is NO FOLLOWER wants to know the details . Like no body in their right mind would want to know - we all know what it entails , and nobody wants to relive their own misscarriage either 😢
Sadly I don't think anyone will stop her ...she is dragging it out now enjoying the attention...she has been following grief pages...it looks like she is literally living to tell the story in as much detail as possible ..

Reactions: 17
Shocking witch to use her miscarriage to gain followers our brands to flog stuff, wait now she will be in the local party our radio stations.

Reactions: 6
She’s 100% angling to be a guest on a podcast. Sure droning on at length on her stories never bothered her before
Watch now she will be on the 2 norries or the afternoon show..
Imagion comeing on and the first thing she talks about is her extensions.you couldent make it up

Reactions: 5
754897AA-096A-4049-817E-8BB93039B696.jpeg
I know why burps still has baby teeth, her adult ones are in her toes 😂 like Mickey made a tackyfeature tattoo aswell 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes an absolute liar, not 1 person suggested a bleeping podcast🥴🥴 i dont mean to sound harsh but having a miscarriage so early on doesnt change you as a person, obviously you would be upset and sad for awhile but it is something you kind of get over, its not like losing a physical person that you knew and loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
We all know she had a miscarriage whats the long story about? Whats she saying that we already don't know. I'm confused 😕

Reactions: 9
For a bleep that has been drip feeding candles keyrings grave stones cuddles o Connor for the last 2 weeks she's back opening with her hair and extensions are coming out tomorrow. Make it make bleeping sense!! Was that jumper she's on her not one of the last things she tried to flog before we went radio silence? Bets it's on purposely for a sale later on its so comfy and baggy I've been so upset it's been lounge wear an pjs the last few weeks etc etc

Reactions: 17
Asked for privacy but now wants to do a podcast talking about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one wants to hear her tit talk. Unfortunately she isn’t the first nor will she be the last women to suffer A missed miscarriage. Her thinking is she will get more followers and work from this, she is sick. She needs help and those around her are enabling her disturbing behavior.

Reactions: 23
Asked for privacy but now wants to do a podcast talking about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one wants to hear her tit talk. Unfortunately she isn’t the first nor will she be the last women to suffer A missed miscarriage. Her thinking is she will get more followers and work from this, she is sick. She needs help and those around her are enabling her disturbing behavior.
Shes a disgrace of a woman really, using that poor baby death for attention full stop, she knows too well what's she's doing seen the €€€€ spinning her own narrative shame on her !!!!

Reactions: 4
Shes an absolute liar, not 1 person suggested a bleeping podcast🥴🥴 i dont mean to sound harsh but having a miscarriage so early on doesnt change you as a person, obviously you would be upset and sad for awhile but it is something you kind of get over, its not like losing a physical person that you knew and loved.
by the sounds of her story beside keeping her beauty essentials maintained 🙄 she’s not done a single tap she must go home a tidy Luke’s room because it hasn’t been done in 3 weeks exactly 😳 she’s a lazy witch too sad to clean her house and make herself a coffee but not so sad to get her nails hair eyelashes and everything else done 🙈

Reactions: 23
We all know she had a miscarriage whats the long story about? Whats she saying that we already don't know. I'm confused 😕
Hers was just way worse than anyone else's tho. I heard Cumh closed for the day as all the midwives wanted to go to the funeral, they had to hire security to control the crowds, sure the whole of Cork was rooting for her so they had to come pay their respects to baby O'Connor. I've been told every person working that week said they are the nicest family they've ever met and rumour has it the post office sold out of stamps xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.