Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she is definitely worse than grace. I don’t know of anyone else that would go on like she does. The baby o Connor candles and keyrings. Absolutely looper. She needs professional help! Nuts.
Never in my life witnessed anything like her carry on... I don't think she needs professional help... she just loves attention.... very selfish individual... and a crazy motherfucker 🤯🤣

Reactions: 10
She’s trying to build up her stories to be a big event. Sick in the head

Reactions: 10
No one cares about your story Sarah we get it, you had a MC just like thousands of woman a week 🙄 so keep it to yourself and get on with your life!

Reactions: 22
Never in my life witnessed anything like her carry on... I don't think she needs professional help... she just loves attention.... very selfish individual... and a crazy motherfucker 🤯🤣
Whats the story with her saying about genetic testing , ive had several miscarriages yrs of failed ivfs molar pregnancies and we had genetic testing done ,so I know if they keep your foetus it was be taken to a lab for genetic testing and not given to you to bring home for a funeral .id also be the first to say any loss no matter how early the pregnancy is , is a loss , ive had quite a few over the 12wk mark and he last thing ob my mind tbh honest wouldve been to organise a funeral and make all my family feel sad and mourn a baby that really they wouldnt have felt the loss like we did so I just dont get that . Ido find that just looking for attention and the whole woe is me narrative is waring, we all know these type of drama queen girls ,

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s the type that wants people running rings around her and family practically camping out at her door.

Reactions: 7
I had a teenage friend over 30 years ago since well departed just through life
She had a beautiful baby girl born sleeping at 29 weeks
She gave all of us a framed photo of her daughter and if I’m honest I felt really awkward when I recieved it now I was only 17/18 but I just felt it was not my place to have it

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her story is too long??? Let me shorten it for you.

I met a bigot called Keith, we embarked on a journey to get him new teeth.
I found out my ex was giving Luke a sister. So I said to himself put one in me mister.
We tried forever but 90 cysts were an issue. IVF then worked, hand me a tissue.
The blagger life was absolutely ace, we stayed in free hotels stuffing our face.
After all these years. It sadly ended it tears.
It wasn’t meant to be.
Now I am wrecking everyone’s head with my posts and stories to “just be”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I had a teenage friend over 30 years ago since well departed just through life
She had a beautiful baby girl born sleeping at 29 weeks
She gave all of us a framed photo of her daughter and if I’m honest I felt really awkward when I recieved it now I was only 17/18 but I just felt it was not my place to have it
Wow really don't agree with u but ur entitled to how u felt about it. I'm guessing ye aren't close now ?

Her story is too long??? Let me shorten it for you.

I met a bigot called Keith, we embarked on a journey to get him new teeth.
I found out my ex was giving Luke a sister. So I said to himself put one in me mister.
We tried forever but 90 cysts were an issue. IVF then worked, hand me a tissue.
The blagger life was absolutely ace, we stayed in free hotels stuffing our face.
After all these years. It sadly ended it tears.
It wasn’t meant to be.
Now I am wrecking everyone’s head with my posts and stories to “just be”.
Brilliant 😂😂😂😂 the story “our story” does she think some lifetime TV special will be made on her council house life? 😂😂😂
Holly Willoghby will play Burps and teeth will play himself, many scenes of him trying to pump a baby in Sarah with his useless willy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what crossed my mind, Lukes friends in school. No doubt , kids can't hold their piss, he's gone in, told all his friends he's going to be a big brother (again). Now he's going to be in telling other 5 years olds that the baby has died- things that parents might not want their kids to know about - kids with expectant mothers who are now aware that miscarriages can happen and it not being their choice to tell them this life lesson.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Seriously she needs sectioning, I’ve never seen someone so self absorbed, self obsessed and self bleeping serving as this lunatic!! The whole of the northside must be talking about this muppet…imagine the looks and sneers she’ll be getting when she finally hauls her huge hole off of that long suffering couch she’s currently welded to, oh to be a fly on the wall in Onslow Garden! 🪰
Or a fly stuck under her arse......🤭🤭🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.