Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mygoodgod

VIP Member
Can someone explain about genetics what's that about. Never heard of it before. She dressed in black then is that coz shes mourning.

Reactions: 1

cycleon

VIP Member
I remember that Saturday so clearly at work. When that girl said ‘there will be a funeral and all she’s burying it’ & I actually said stop the bullshit. She said she heard it from Sarah’s friend which we now know to be true. The girl who said it to me said ‘if you’re on tattle you can tell them’ which I found creepy so naturally I said I wasn’t & I didn’t post it for several days til Sarah had confirmed herself. In the midst of the MMC I do believe Sarah was still so self obsessed she was reading here all the time.
The miscarriage tack around the house is crazy. Teaching Luke to grieve at only 6, yet he was never allowed grieve for the family unit he lost over a cancelled wedding. We are a week away from ivf round 1 with our surrogate & I can tell you our 2 year old (who would be 3 in 9 months time) will never know when/if there’s a baby on the way until that baby is at home. Why would you subject your child to trauma & force them to grieve.
Best of luck with round one I have everything crossed that it works ❤

What's the craic with the genetics again? Why is she expecting bad news? Was there something wrong with baby physically which made it non viable and only picked up at that scan? Dod she haveba miscarriage or termination?

Last edited:

honeybobo

I'm sick to my stomach over poor Betty, poor woman. Anyone know which care home she's in cos they need to know what is going on. This is 💯 elder abuse. Sarah fathole Burke. You need to be locked up for your own sake and for those around u . You r absolutely toxic.
I know where she is

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Isn’t the 2 Norries podcast about people who had addiction issues. They wouldn’t have time for her bullshit cause by god them guys have seen hardship unlike her
No, not just addiction although that is the main theme. They’ve had some really interesting podcasts that didn’t involve addiction but I’d say she’s just angling for any podcast really…but they’d only be down the road from her.

Louber

Chatty Member
Can someone explain about genetics what's that about. Never heard of it before. She dressed in black then is that coz shes mourning.
I'm not 100% but some genetic material (usually placental tissue) can be sent for testing to see if there was an abnormality that might help identify why the miscarriage occured. It can also be helpful to know for future IVF or pregnancy planning. If there was an abnormality, they might be advised to have genetic counselling 1st or have any embryos tested prior to transfer.

KerryLady

VIP Member
Enjoy the holidays 😎 I’m hoping for either a messy breakup or a gender transition when she comes back on, to get us through the dreary winter months 🤞🏻 I keep checking her bio to see has she added ‘Pronouns spud/burp/bodadoe’. Nothing yet
Thank you 😍 .... I'm guessing she hasn't been on in person. I'm cringing at her behaviour, It's sad to see really so much for wanting privacy she's extreme infairness 🤭

cycleon

VIP Member
Confused about the fact she is so sure it will be bad news. But with her you can never know what the truth is.

With a missed miscarriage you require medical intervention (medical or surgical) similar intervention as any termination. Medically it's not very different but obviously the reason for the intervention is completely different.
I suppose what I meant is was it a natural miscarriage or was there an anomaly noted at the scan on the Monday where they had to chose to terminate, could that have been why the 8 day stay?

Wildone

VIP Member
Testing is done on the placenta or pregnancy tissue not the foetus or baby. Very normal to have retained products from pregnancy she was probably sent home to give them a chance to pass naturally and avoid a surgical procedure.

Bulmers

VIP Member
Trigger warning here ( bawling here again ) ❤❤❤❤❤
I remember being asked what we wanted to do after miscarriages , we choose to bury our children with my husband's grandmother. 0ur first was a miscarriage , our second was a still birth , 3rd and 4th was a miscarriage and out 5th was a full term still born. My sister sorted everything with funeral home, who were amazing only cost to us was opening of the grave. We could have had babies buried in Angel plot but my husband insisted that babies buried with family. Looking back now it was right decision. Why I'm writing all this is. These are our babies . MC or SB but we both well aware of the difference and would never refer to our 3 miscarriage's as still births .. both experience horrendous but very different but emotionally the same. Hope that makes sense. Sorry if I've upset anyone xx
Omg you poor couple, that's so sad, but I'm sure you dealt with it with dignity 💔

msster

Chatty Member
What I wouldn’t give to see the same black and white cheesy keet appreciation post instead of the private stuff she is sharing atm!!! Let’s have a game of how many personal items in Sarah’s gaf? 🥴 we know she has personalised runners, water bottle, necklace, photoframes, bracelet, pyjamas, keychains, passport/phone covers….. what am I missing?
All about the rainbows now oh god I just can u imagine the Xmas pajamas she s flat out to the China man who owns shein now getting them maid

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
must have been a physical reason as opposed to mental health reasons they kept her in , given the state of hospitals would they be able to give a bed for mental health reasons for 8 days and nights? I’ve a feeling you’d be told to go home and see a counsellor ( which is obviously wrong )
There is a mental health ward in maternity hospitals but they’d be for crisis situations