Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bulmers

VIP Member
For anyone blocked, here's the keyrings...

I get wanting something physical to hold onto after a loss, I've stars on a charm bracelet for my own ones.

But wtf with these yolks...and getting them for the family. I actually think she needs proper psychological help, this is not normal behaviour ...
Good god, just wow, such tat

Reactions: 1

LucyLou43

She got the consultant cuff links!!!!!!!!!!! I can't I just can't!! As IF he is going to do anything but throw them in the next bin he sees.. him on a six fugue salary out for dinner at a fancy restaurant with his cufflinks from Burp... I'm dead, deceased..
Oh yes, this was my reaction as well! Dead!

notphillipa

Chatty Member
Can't believe the sisters hairdressers didn't ring the woman or give her a fair chance to come back with the money before calling her out on Instagram and threatening to expose her 🙈
What happened? Can anyone tell a nosey bitch. All that’s on their story now is that someone got in contact and paid

sweetypie3000

What I wouldn’t give to see the same black and white cheesy keet appreciation post instead of the private stuff she is sharing atm!!! Let’s have a game of how many personal items in Sarah’s gaf? 🥴 we know she has personalised runners, water bottle, necklace, photoframes, bracelet, pyjamas, keychains, passport/phone covers….. what am I missing?
The stepped up dad cufflinks 🙈🙈

LucyLou43

I would say them chains an cufflinks have made Thier days! Hospitals are bound to be stressful long days/hours tired over worked staff. These gifts will have given them the best laugh imagine showing other staff what you got given txting a picture of the shit to your friends the giggles will have been endless. No doubt there will be other staff from different wards calling over to them to join in with the lol's. Again the big dopey cunt will be remembered for all the wrong reasons!!
Love this - totally the case. I can almost hear the banter!

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I actually cant get over the stories these past few days and the way she is going on like shes the only person to go through such a tragedy, shes really triggered me too, im currently also going through a miscarriage in the same hosp i was given tablets to pass myself AT HOME, i passed the sac however the test for hcg levels u take 2 weeks later AT HOME was still showing i was pregnant, this led to them carrying out an internal scan where I also have left over tissue and what was said to me was they are very hesitant on doing d&c's and sent me away to see do i pass the tissue myself i was in and out in an hr after scan and seeing doc, just like sarah im still bleeding and cramping, i have to go bk for another internal scan and if there is still tissue they will than look at giving me tablets again to see will i again pass the tissue myself again, while this has been a blow for me and my partner ive been in and out never kept in and gotten on with everyday life while suffering mentally and physically and looking after my other kids, of course ive been upset but i have kids and a household that needs looking after, i believe my children need shielding from this and one is a teenager and i wouldnt even tell my teenager whats going on because they are children and they shouldnt have my burdens on their little shoulders and theres no way i would take to social media to thousands to sell products or cry into my fone acting like im the only one going through something so upsetting like she has been how can u say ur so upset etc but come on and sell shit? also her wording mind blows me that shes exaggerating her situation talking like shes had a still birth neither situation is nice neither situation is wished on any woman but u cant compare the two trauma's and its beyond me how she still has the following she has after so much insensitive shite she has said in the past few months, and earlier she apologises for luke in the backround while she vents into her fone about it all, no small child should have to hear the details of loosing a baby, shes like fair city cringey and shite acting but u end up down a rabbit hole watching the tripe when theres nothing else on. Get off ur fone and prioritise the child ur blessed to have. Dont start me on the gifts trying to look like shes better than everyone else gifting staff up there when the reality is they were prob gifted to her for bloody free!!! rant over!!!
Thinking of you 💔

WreckinBalls

Chatty Member
When she said "it made me realise the 100s and 1000s of people" I actually expected her to say (people who have went through similar to me) but nope she said the 100s and 1000s of supporter that I have 🙄🙄! No body else matters except Sarah!
I thought she was going to say that too!!

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Best of luck with round one I have everything crossed that it works ❤

What's the craic with the genetics again? Why is she expecting bad news? Was there something wrong with baby physically which made it non viable and only picked up at that scan? Dod she haveba miscarriage or termination?
Confused about the fact she is so sure it will be bad news. But with her you can never know what the truth is.

With a missed miscarriage you require medical intervention (medical or surgical) similar intervention as any termination. Medically it's not very different but obviously the reason for the intervention is completely different.