Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
*****clears throat******

🎶The Burp is back in town🎶

Guess who just got back today,
That big backed Burke that had been away,
Hasn’t changed, hadn’t much to say,
But man I still think that c*nt is crazy

She was waving her fresh nails around,
Telling us where her discount codes could be found,
Said she’s only up 14 pounds,
And then I just knew her tattle thread would be goin crazy

The burp is back in town! The burp is back in toooooowwwwnnn
HILARIOUS 🤣😀🤣

Reactions: 2

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
Waiting til 7pm to come on and tell everyone about her hospital appointment
There's still a lot of foetal tissue inside her??!

Sorry now but is she trying to say the flu like symptoms was sepsis.
Dont ya know now sarahs is the worstcaseever anything rare would happen her so she has extra hardship so more grief

I still can't understand why she was in for 8 days.

One of my mc was at 17 weeks and i was in for 2 days and back and forth to the hospital afterwards.
Id say shes foing to say she had sepsis and nearly died so that keet cant blame her dor the loss as he ll be told constantlt by her that she nearly died

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I really don’t know. I’ve had three but had three d&c. I personally wouldn’t want to bury a tiny tiny baby. They just called it retained products of conception. Two were 12 plus weeks and one was 9. It’s an awful experience to go through regardless of the way you choose to manage.
I'm sorry you had to go through those losses x

• Heart

ANIJJ

Yea i need someone to explain this to me too…. I feel like she’s such a liar I’m just finding holes in her story.
Yes that does happen unfortunately. They call it retained matter or tissue, not necessarily part of the baby. I had it, only sorted after a month once I had a procedure to remove it, like a d and c.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The genetic testing can be some to determine the reason for baby loss. We had it done but it didn’t show anything which we were told was a possibility.

Gifted!

VIP Member
A couple of days before she had that fateful scan, she did a really cringe story tagging another instahun... she said something like, 'I was just talking to my sister there about how amazing this girl is'... looking for a repost (which never happened) I had to bite my tongue at the time because I actually follow the girl, thinks she's fab, has it all together and I really just didn't want her to get any oul digs on here tbh cos there's always one 😂... but its glaringly obvious to me now that Sarah is obsessed with her, trying to copy her hair and make up and now her gilet that won't fasten... anyone else think Sarah wants to BE misshallahan ...
Morto for her! 🙈🙉🙊
I was delighted she didn’t reshare her tag too!

• Heart
She's congratulating herself for making the dinner! I did the school run while miscarrying with a sanitary pad on.. went to A&E once the kids were away, got told to just let nature run it's course, home in time to make a lasagne and hang out a washing. Kids were never any the wiser as they didn't know I was pregnant and my poor family had to do without a key ring too the poor things!!! She's one dose
I have pictures of me at my eldest birthday party and I had to keep going he was nine the wiser

• Sad

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Here is said rainbow so no one has to give her views 🫡
Eva Cassidy somewhere over the rainbow is playing … 🎵🎵🎵
Or if anyone does want to watch her 'content' (using the word loosely here) use https://instanavigation.com/profile/sarahburke_x it doesn't store stories like wai did but you can download from it.

I wonder is Miriam fuming that Katherine is getting a necklace
Miriam is probably counting her lucky stars.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I said before that why she loves all the personalized shite, so she doesn't have to share 😂😂😂 l
Is that the same dress as fuck face had on for her weekend away with keet? Fucking hell they really do pass around the clothing 😃 at least they reuse the rags I suppose

LucyLou43

I still can't understand why she was in for 8 days.

One of my mc was at 17 weeks and i was in for 2 days and back and forth to the hospital afterwards.
Yeah but your not as special as sayyraaahhhh - she gave birth you know!
She had the baby, she knows where her baby is

Other people don't do that 🙄