Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
I had a teenage friend over 30 years ago since well departed just through life
She had a beautiful baby girl born sleeping at 29 weeks
She gave all of us a framed photo of her daughter and if I’m honest I felt really awkward when I recieved it now I was only 17/18 but I just felt it was not my place to have it
Wow really don't agree with u but ur entitled to how u felt about it. I'm guessing ye aren't close now ?

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Just wondering seeing as people are saying the hospital don’t usually send samples for testing after first miscarriage would it be possible it’s the ivf clinic that’s facilitating it? Or is there a chance she’s demanded testing from hospital or something? Was she private or public in cumh I wonder

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
Sorry for your losses never easy to go through I've had 2 and midwife told me it's normally after 3rd miscarriage they do testing but like me if you had miscarriage, full term baby 💓 and then another miscarriage they won't test either
Yes they have to be one after the other ,that is with public system . We had first baby tested as I was in a private hosp linked to the fertility clinic , it was ivf and 13 weeks so we just wanted some answers

I had 4 recurrent miscarriages and no testing
Thats disappointing they never give you the option x it soes help.identify if there was any genetic abnormality or issue with umbilical cord x

ANIJJ

Right I have a question….. she buried her baby with the blanket….. BUT the baby has been sent for genetic testing…. I presume this is some sort of postmortem??? (Excuse my ignorance if I am wrong but this is my understanding) Which is it Sarah???????
No they just take tissue samples for testing. It’s usually sent to great ormond street in England I think. It takes a while to get results. The rest of the remains maybe have been buried in the angel graveyard.

cycleon

VIP Member
Surely the green blazer is outta the dry cleaners by now 😆 I wonder did Catherine get her necklace with Catherine on 1 side and baby magnum o Connor on the other and the date and s,k,l on the other I can just picture the tat she's giving them

I'd say the time was up on it don't think she removed it
Oh I thought I t was after the rainbow pics feom the bedroom which are still there