Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to blurt that out. Lots of people have struggles that they are actually dealing with silently Sarah. Thanks for all the love and well wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God you can see she really didn’t eat for the week 8 days except for toast and buuurrreeedo bowls.
she’s falling away to nothing x
Just relaxing here with my guide dog watching her try on x
And just like that, normal service has resumed! Thigh slapping, leg hitching hick and the trademarked leg out to the side pose! Where did she see that move and decide it was the way to go
She must have been a dinger at the line dancing 🕺

That gilet is a 16/18 and it’s going nowhere near closing on her why lie like
No, you didn't hear her - she likes to wear a hoodie underneath

Shur she probably could OF sized up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And just like that, normal service has resumed! Thigh slapping, leg hitching hick and the trademarked leg out to the side pose! Where did she see that move and decide it was the way to go
She must have been a dinger at the line dancing 🕺

No, you didn't hear her - she likes to wear a hoodie underneath

Shur she probably could OF sized up
Funnily enough Trishas Transformation has that pose aswell. I'll say no more.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she’s so unfit and breathless from just getting herself dressed and talkin. Must be hard lookin back at your ‘ lightest ’ pics when ‘your not at your happiest’ and realising your back to the very beginning again!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep a size 14
Ah who does she think she is fooling - Helen Keller would have seen she is no size 14 🤔
The jeans must be 18 at least

she’s so unfit and breathless from just getting herself dressed and talkin. Must be hard lookin back at your ‘ lightest ’ pics when ‘your not at your happiest’ and realising your back to the very beginning again!
Well apparently she is only 2 stone up from her lightest weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh it makes me so mad there's amazing, incredible, strong and powerful women kind yourself who has been to hell and back and are so normal about it. And then there's Sarah. Sending you big hugs xxxx
Thank you . What annoys me most about burps is as she claims there's a stigma about MC and SB. She's mistaking keeping private and respecting our babies and not telling every stranger we see with being a stigma. Stupid ignorant woman. Look after and cherish the child you have shower him with love and affection. Remember you reap what you sow

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she feel the need to relate the gilet to the chemist for meds for Friday
And
The warm cardigan with mom pants for the hospital

She is despicable - she has no shame

Reactions: 19
Yep a size 14
Is she audition g for rocky horror picture show? Doing the time warp? 😂

1. Who gets out of breathe trying on clothes
2. Who buys something too small because they don’t close jackets? Hahahaha duck off the back of the armpits will be absolutely bet into her fat and will hurt to duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I'm so annoyed. Virgo are a local boutique to me, I don't like their clothes but love that they are doing so well nationally - I am so so raging they have collaborated with her 😭

Reactions: 8
I can’t stop looking at the greased back hair and the ears what’s going on with her ears today 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t stop looking at the greased back hair and the ears what’s going on with her ears today 🤦‍♀️
That's her KimK wannabe look

New title suggestion - thigh slapper, lip liner protractor - it's obvious ex's new family is a major factor!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I have no idea how many women are on this page but we can't all be wrong in saying
last nites story talking about the tat she is giving midwives then sharing a link totally sick and twisted
Then the jumper with the angel wings heres my link she's is trying to make money out of the most tragic thing that's ever happened to her it's sick and twisted and nobody should be feeling sorry for her

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.