Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going for a scan tomorrow for possible cervical cancer. Shut the duck up sarah!
I hope all goes well lovely, sending positive thoughts your way from an almost 7 years cancer free cervical cancer survivor xx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Put my house on it she will get this bauble from a new page she is following with son or daughter on it when she finds out the sex...

Screenshot_20221109_181928_com.instagram.android_edit_27769543806179.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I really don’t know. I’ve had three but had three d&c. I personally wouldn’t want to bury a tiny tiny baby. They just called it retained products of conception. Two were 12 plus weeks and one was 9. It’s an awful experience to go through regardless of the way you choose to manage.
Trigger warning here ( bawling here again ) ❤❤❤❤❤
I remember being asked what we wanted to do after miscarriages , we choose to bury our children with my husband's grandmother. 0ur first was a miscarriage , our second was a still birth , 3rd and 4th was a miscarriage and out 5th was a full term still born. My sister sorted everything with funeral home, who were amazing only cost to us was opening of the grave. We could have had babies buried in Angel plot but my husband insisted that babies buried with family. Looking back now it was right decision. Why I'm writing all this is. These are our babies . MC or SB but we both well aware of the difference and would never refer to our 3 miscarriage's as still births .. both experience horrendous but very different but emotionally the same. Hope that makes sense. Sorry if I've upset anyone xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I remember being asked what we wanted to do after miscarriages , we choose to bury our children with my husband's grandmother. 0ur first was a miscarriage , our second was a still birth , 3rd and 4th was a miscarriage and out 5th was a full term still born. My sister sorted everything with funeral home, who were amazing only cost to us was opening of the grave. We could have had babies buried in Angel plot but my husband insisted that babies buried with family. Looking back now it was right decision. Why I'm writing all this is. These are our babies . MC or SB but we both well aware of the difference and would never refer to our 3 miscarriage's as still births .. both experience horrendous but very different but emotionally the same. Hope that makes sense. Sorry if I've upset anyone xx
Gosh it makes me so mad there's amazing, incredible, strong and powerful women kind yourself who has been to hell and back and are so normal about it. And then there's Sarah. Sending you big hugs xxxx

Reactions: 15
Just want to ask without offending anyone, what exactly would be buried? I don't know how to phrase it so please excuse my ignorance and I don't want to offend at all.
[/QUOTE
When I got a call from the hospital a few days later to collect my miscarriage/foetus we were handed a small wooden box because we had decided to bury it in an angles grave, we were so devastated and when my husband went in to get some flowers I decided to open the box, just to see I guess, honestly it was just like a really big blood clot.
Oh my, I have no words for what you have been through, I got goosebumps reading. Thank you for sharing you are amazing 💕

Reactions: 12
Love and light to you, your hubby and @wineo20 ❤ Different hardships but scary nonetheless ❤

Reactions: 1
Oh. Wow. I don't have the right words, nor have I any idea how you're still standing. Two still born? That's absolutely horrific, not to take away from your miscarried babies, but two beautiful full term babies, that you had to hand back 💔 my heart hurts for you. Don't reply if you don't want to, but I'd love to know if you finally got a baby to keep? Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The filters this evening, doesn't even look like Sarah burke. I've seen her in person and my god the difference is unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she loves to style things? When exactly? She’s in shorts as hoodies all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We do love your style Burps.
Love to rip the piss outta it.
Green blazers matter.
Pro cycle shorts.
Beddy's shoes for president.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Firstly nobody likes her ‘style’ because she doesn’t have any. She shoehorns herself into things a size 10 wouldn’t wear & no girl looks after her Instagram 😂😂😂😂😂 Sarah you are not Beyoncé you fool

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This yolk really wrecks my tits, its all poor me me me with her, shes never going to change and no Sarah you are the very same person as before we can all see that with the puss up on her! She should try coping with terminal cancer or a severe Neuro disease or a disabled child or living on the breadline everyday then you might have something to talk about not the everyday things we all do that doesnt make you a special "grafter"!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Firstly nobody likes her ‘style’ because she doesn’t have any. She shoehorns herself into things a size 10 wouldn’t wear & no girl looks after her Instagram 😂😂😂😂😂 Sarah you are not Beyoncé you fool
Yeah I snorted at that - the girl who looks after her Instagram can't spell or get dealin yokes a card message with correct grammer on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I snorted at that - the girl who looks after her Instagram can't spell or get dealin yokes a card message with correct grammer on it!
Pics with her and her employment contract or it didn’t happen burps 😂😂 your 6 year old niece doesn’t count 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God you can see she really didn’t eat for the week 8 days except for toast and buuurrreeedo bowls.
she’s falling away to nothing x
Just relaxing here with my guide dog watching her try on x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.