Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just rant for a minute…
When she said she was “a grafter” and then she doesn’t like resting. Sarah, stop it you fool you wouldn’t work to warm yourself.
The absolute psychotic behaviour coming on the other eve “crying”, aka whinging with her lip out and not a tear in sight. She just relishes so much in attention that the after math of the mmc is suiting her. Of course she didn’t want it to happen, and God love them on their loss, but the draaaaamaaaaa…. She is lapping it up. The candles, photo frames etc freak me out. Do not even START me on the key rings, she needs help. Had lunch with a friend yesterday who has just had her 4th mc in 2 years. No kids. She is an amazing woman and doesn’t thrive of self pity and attention. She would only love to have a little boy like Luke -ye remember luke do yas? The little lad she eye rolls every time she mentions? Also as someone who’s close family member had a still birth at 40 weeks, her on about “having the baby” and “the baby born sleeping” and visiting the grave just makes me dislike her even more. She is the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Lads she has to be trolling us with this carry on, there's no way any human isn't locked up after carrying on like this

Reactions: 23
Just want to ask without offending anyone, what exactly would be buried? I don't know how to phrase it so please excuse my ignorance and I don't want to offend at all.

Reactions: 9
Is this a typo for 1% or is this gowl genuinely claiming doctors puncture 15 out every 100 uteruses during a D&C?

Even 1% of D&Cs resulting in a punctured uterus sounds too many given 25% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.

Shes seriously not right in the head.

Screenshot_20221109_161748.jpg

Reactions: 3
Just want to ask without offending anyone, what exactly would be buried? I don't know how to phrase it so please excuse my ignorance and I don't want to offend at all.
I really don’t know. I’ve had three but had three d&c. I personally wouldn’t want to bury a tiny tiny baby. They just called it retained products of conception. Two were 12 plus weeks and one was 9. It’s an awful experience to go through regardless of the way you choose to manage.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I really don’t know. I’ve had three but had three d&c. I personally wouldn’t want to bury a tiny tiny baby. They just called it retained products of conception. Two were 12 plus weeks and one was 9. It’s an awful experience to go through regardless of the way you choose to manage.
I'm sorry you had to go through those losses x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is this a typo for 1% or is this gowl genuinely claiming doctors puncture 15 out every 100 uteruses during a D&C?

Even 1% of D&Cs resulting in a punctured uterus sounds too many given 25% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.

Shes seriously not right in the head.

View attachment 1717075
It's 0.3% in premenopausal women, 2.6% in postmenopausal women and 5% in postpartum women, Sarah possibly falls into the latter but. I did get that from a peer reviewed scientific journal though so it's not the word of big back

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry you had to go through those losses x
Thank you. Like most women here I just got on with it. You always wonder what if and on due dates I often think of what might have been. But it wasn’t to be. I can’t on any level relate to the way this woman is reacting. It’s quite strange. She doesn’t know if it was a boy or girl. Baby wouldn’t have been big enough to wrap up and hold. At that point in pregnancy you’re comparing the size to fruit, veg and nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you. Like most women here I just got on with it. You always wonder what if and on due dates I often think of what might have been. But it wasn’t to be. I can’t on any level relate to the way this woman is reacting. It’s quite strange. She doesn’t know if it was a boy or girl. Baby wouldn’t have been big enough to wrap up and hold. At that point in pregnancy you’re comparing the size to fruit, veg and nuts.
I would imagine most women experience their losses with great dignity and decorum and the way Sarah Burke is behaving no way reflects 99% of women. Her behaviour is so distasteful and so disrespectful, it is eveident its all for attention. Some situations deserve a bit of privacy not exploitation such as this ones behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly baby wouldve been roughly size of your thumb at that gestation.sorry you had to go through those kind of losses too x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The thing I find most bizarre about the way she’s going on is there’s hundreds, if not thousands of women following her who have been through the same thing, if not worse and she going on as if her story/experience is the most unique one in the world.
“I don’t know how to tell my story”
Tell it, don’t tell it. Nobody gives a tit at this point and I’m sure it’s nothing the majority of her followers haven’t heard/experienced before.

Reactions: 25
I can’t get my head around her, the picture up this morning in kilcully cemetery 🙄 attention seeking. It’s ridiculous at this stage the way she is carrying on. The big build up to why she was in hospital 8 days 🥴 it’s disturbing how she is carrying on but I’m just still laughing At her saying she didn’t eat in 10 day. Sarah clearly doesn’t understand the difference between days, hours and minutes.
Attention attention attention. What other content does she have. She went to school dropped the child collected the child and stuffed her face on the couch. That’s it Sarah’s life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m going for a scan tomorrow for possible cervical cancer. Shut the duck up sarah!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I had a miscarriage at just over 12 weeks also in CUMH and also “gave birth” to the baby/foetus. It was small but bigger than my thumb. Perfectly formed with toes and fingers. Obviously looked a bit strange but definitely was a tiny baby. So I can empathise with Sarah to an extent, it’s a tough thing to go through especially when there are complications which I had too. Certainly didn’t make keyrings for my family members or make videos of myself crying :rolleyes::rolleyes: I just feel awful for Luke. Said it from the start she shouldn’t have told him that early. Madness really.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I had a miscarriage at just over 12 weeks also in CUMH and also “gave birth” to the baby/foetus. It was small but bigger than my thumb. Perfectly formed with toes and fingers. Obviously looked a bit strange but definitely was a tiny baby. So I can empathise with Sarah to an extent, it’s a tough thing to go through especially when there are complications which I had too. Certainly didn’t make keyrings for my family members or make videos of myself crying :rolleyes::rolleyes: I just feel awful for Luke. Said it from the start she shouldn’t have told him that early. Madness really.
Thank you for sharing x

I’m going for a scan tomorrow for possible cervical cancer. Shut the duck up sarah!
I will be thinking of you, hoping all goes ok for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.