Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the green blazer is outta the dry cleaners by now 😆 I wonder did Catherine get her necklace with Catherine on 1 side and baby magnum o Connor on the other and the date and s,k,l on the other I can just picture the tat she's giving them

Did she take down the grave/plaque story
I'd say the time was up on it don't think she removed it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't believe the sisters hairdressers didn't ring the woman or give her a fair chance to come back with the money before calling her out on Instagram and threatening to expose her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely the green blazer is outta the dry cleaners by now 😆 I wonder did Catherine get her necklace with Catherine on 1 side and baby magnum o Connor on the other and the date and s,k,l on the other I can just picture the tat she's giving them

I'd say the time was up on it don't think she removed it
Oh I thought I t was after the rainbow pics feom the bedroom which are still there

Can't believe the sisters hairdressers didn't ring the woman or give her a fair chance to come back with the money before calling her out on Instagram and threatening to expose her 🙈
What happened? Can anyone tell a nosey witch. All that’s on their story now is that someone got in contact and paid

Reactions: 1
What happened? Can anyone tell a nosey witch. All that’s on their story now is that someone got in contact and paid
Allegedly the woman got her hair done in the salon, the card machine wasn't working, woman said she needed to go get cash and didnt come back. The salon put up posts saying if she didnt come back they would expose her by sharing the cctv of her 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder how many baby's daddy's Sarah will get thru 🤔🤔🤔
If I named my first child the dad's name and that all went arse up, il tell ya I'd be cuter the next time. Buckley, a nearly o Connor, what's next..... She's such a fuckin idiot

Reactions: 14
What I wouldn’t give to see the same black and white cheesy keet appreciation post instead of the private stuff she is sharing atm!!! Let’s have a game of how many personal items in Sarah’s gaf? 🥴 we know she has personalised runners, water bottle, necklace, photoframes, bracelet, pyjamas, keychains, passport/phone covers….. what am I missing?
His arse probably....

I wonder if Keet has split, sick of her tit?
🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Allegedly the woman got her hair done in the salon, the card machine wasn't working, woman said she needed to go get cash and didnt come back. The salon put up posts saying if she didnt come back they would expose her by sharing the cctv of her 🙈
Ah ffs. Professional as their sister Sarah I see

Reactions: 3
Sorry a bit behind but going back to personalising gifts for midwives, even if they could accept the tat, would they want to? Working in any caring profession can be rewarding and challenging. Would they really want a reminder of the loss of one patient? Any nurse I know wants to give it everything for their shift but switch off once they leave the hospital. I know Sarah hasn’t met an inanimate object she doesn’t want to personalise but really.

I reckon she’ll be back selling stuff for Black Friday but she’ll say it’s because the followers are so supportive (with the usual dig at trolls) and she wants to give them a discount or otherwise she’d still be just being.

Reactions: 12
Sorry a bit behind but going back to personalising gifts for midwives, even if they could accept the tat, would they want to? Working in any caring profession can be rewarding and challenging. Would they really want a reminder of the loss of one patient? Any nurse I know wants to give it everything for their shift but switch off once they leave the hospital. I know Sarah hasn’t met an inanimate object she doesn’t want to personalise but really.

I reckon she’ll be back selling stuff for Black Friday but she’ll say it’s because the followers are so supportive (with the usual dig at trolls) and she wants to give them a discount or otherwise she’d still be just being.
My partners mother works in the nicu with the very sick babies, she gets a lot of gifts if I’m honest, she also thinks it’s a bit odd, she appreciates that people want to say thanks but also says in her line of work she ‘can’t afford to create bonds’ with the babies, she said she was distraught for weeks after her first little patient passed but now unfortunately it’s just another day for her

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This Cork donkey is the classic one we all know and avoid. The one who writes up on Facebook Time Will Tell????=(what's up Hun)=PM'D hun.!!!!, on route to the hospital because billy just got ran over by a dinosaur out on the road, his head is missing=( ah no Hun let uz no if u need anything)New car pending=(year later still the ball of scrap outside), awww flowers from the best hubby= ( but he's down the next estate with the village bike) =Getting the whole house done up next week=( Washing the walls). Bet uz all over the country know one of these donkey's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This Cork donkey is the classic one we all know and avoid. The one who writes up on Facebook Time Will Tell????=(what's up Hun)=PM'D hun.!!!!, on route to the hospital because billy just got ran over by a dinosaur out on the road, his head is missing=( ah no Hun let uz no if u need anything)New car pending=(year later still the ball of scrap outside), awww flowers from the best hubby= ( but he's down the next estate with the village bike) =Getting the whole house done up next week=( Washing the walls). Bet uz all over the country know one of these donkey's.
She’s like that girl we all knew when we were 16. Except Sarah isn’t 16 and is carrying on like the bestest attention seeker going.

Reactions: 8
My partners mother works in the nicu with the very sick babies, she gets a lot of gifts if I’m honest, she also thinks it’s a bit odd, she appreciates that people want to say thanks but also says in her line of work she ‘can’t afford to create bonds’ with the babies, she said she was distraught for weeks after her first little patient passed but now unfortunately it’s just another day for her
But "Miriam" was able to write Burp a letter (we know it didn't happen)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone go do a knockadolly on her gaff and report back on what she's wearing. I'd swap me arm to see the cheque shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder have the midwives of cumh received their gifts? Are there a groups of women walking around the hospital with their names branded across a Dylan oaks piss wire? 😩 I really hate anything that is personalised 🫣 it’s a certain cohort of people that do that.

• Haha
Yeah I got one!! Was a beeeeeddiful chain with Keith on one side and a bodddddado on the other … the chain was a rainbow 😢! I’ll always remember burp and her ma beddy - we stopped working for a good week - like when the queen died …Anyway look at, good times - do yis want some jellies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Wish burp would come on and offer some unhelpful unqualified and rough as a badgers hole advice support because I’m struggling with a silent journey x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As for this donkey thinking she gets better treatment in CUMH by the midwifes, get over yourself Sarah your fanny is no different than anyone else. Sorry I'm wrong it is because if mine seen teeth approaching it would drop the hatch door.. No entry ⛔🚫⛔🚫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.