Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who will drop Luke to training when Keith makes a quick exit with the saxa!
When they break up she will be only dellliiidded to bring luke to the barrs, she'll be hoping to bump into keet or his friends or family.. the barrs will be her connection to him forever!

Reactions: 12
When they break up she will be only dellliiidded to bring luke to the barrs, she'll be hoping to bump into keet or his friends or family.. the barrs will be her connection to him forever!
Unless keet does a runner with the saxa, she’ll have to find a new fella then and poor luke will be an Erin’s own supporter or some tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You are right ivf success figures are measured in terms of positive pregnancy tests ...as opposed to live births. When you look at the live birth rates you really appreciate the slog involved in it. Following here after redirect from friends when talking about tattle and Sandra in the city. Better than Netflix on a rainy day :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else want to shove a rainbow up Sarah's arse?

Keeet keeeet it's baby o Connor sending us a sign

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her content is so bad. Can she leave this off insta. Like go and buy one of liz reaneys dealz notebooks and put her feelings into that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's crazy posting that much detail from her house for 50k people to know exactly where she lives! Probably hoping for a break in to get some content

Reactions: 5
Well imagine that…. A rainbow on a day where there’s sun and rain and all else in between 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has gone to the same level as SMS after her DUI now with all the tit, irrelevant content. It will be hard to come back from all this to business as usual and actually have followers and brands engage with her 🥱

Reactions: 3
Sarah: I would please ask for privacy at this time for us all & that our privacy is respected.

Also sarah: Heres details of my miscarriage, videos of the funeral/grave, every bit of personalised tat about the miscarriage, Here's the details of what I'm giving the midwives , Here's a video of rainbows and the street where I live.

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.