Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for ignorance...bit late to the game but can someone pls enlighten me as to what she does for a living...like besides peddling personalised shite and being an 'influencer' ??? As in has she ever had a job/studied etc?? Was she employed by Slimming World at some point?? Just trying to wrap my head around the numerous layers of lunacy with this one!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder have the midwives of cumh received their gifts? Are there a groups of women walking around the hospital with their names branded across a Dylan oaks piss wire? 😩 I really hate anything that is personalised 🫣 it’s a certain cohort of people that do that.
Sorry for ignorance...bit late to the game but can someone pls enlighten me as to what she does for a living...like besides peddling personalised shite and being an 'influencer' ??? As in has she ever had a job/studied etc?? Was she employed by Slimming World at some point?? Just trying to wrap my head around the numerous layers of lunacy with this one!! 🙈
Eh, she's a front line worker.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s Irelands most important essential worker. She’s also Irelands biggest stigma breaker, so far she has broken the stigma on heartbreak, PCOS, endometriosis, secondary infertility, stepped up daddies, potato addiction, Kelly being live & now missed miscarriages. Oh & not forgetting the stigma of having 90 cysts that disappear when she finds a new illness to focus on.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s Irelands most important essential worker. She’s also Irelands biggest stigma breaker, so far she has broken the stigma on heartbreak, PCOS, endometriosis, secondary infertility, stepped up daddies, potato addiction, Kelly being live & now missed miscarriages. Oh & not forgetting the stigma of having 90 cysts that disappear when she finds a new illness to focus on.
I think depression is next and she will want to break the stigma of it. Hopefully she will pick herself up and not go down a black hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine she lived in the actual real world with a real job. Where you get a few days compassionate leave and have to get on with things no matter how hard it is. Instead of slobbing in her 5 month old bedclothes looking for sympathy. Yet another reason she is so unrelateable 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to head back to work.might do her good
She can’t, she is grieving and needs to devote her time to breaking stigmas in grief, depression, pregnancy loss, syns, personalised jewellery, neglecting son, fake PCOS/endometriosis, shein hauls, new hair pending and trip to turkey pending

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I’d love to know is how she intends on giving these midwives there “presents” because myself being a nurse your on all different shifts or you could be covering for some one so she must have asked them for there address or what shifts they would be working or is she intending to just drop them up to the ward and hope they get them it’s all a bit over the top of you ask me

Reactions: 10
I wonder have the midwives of cumh received their gifts? Are there a groups of women walking around the hospital with their names branded across a Dylan oaks piss wire? 😩 I really hate anything that is personalised 🫣 it’s a certain cohort of people that do that.
Excuse me witch 😤 I'm just after buying a fake copy handbag and they kindly engraved my name on it. Think English is not their first language, but that's not their fault. So on my fake bag my name is now Kunt 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She studied medicine in UCC and did her PHD in Trinity.Shes written a couple of books alright, and was a researcher at her alma mater UCC up until quite recently.Shes done a couple of Q and As on Quantum Physics I believe.
Keith started on the stock market in London I think and worked his way up from there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Please don't hate me but I'm missing her posts. Ashamed to say I miss her daily grind posts I need to know when she drops L to school wants she's going to eat and how much she gets to love her boys and most of all the eye bleeping. Heading straight to the rave thread. Love you guys x. We can get through this, she will be back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hankering for the days she’d have her smoooodie bowl and then treat us to 37 stories of her picking the remnants of it out of her junior infants teeth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Sadly I think someone has got her in restraints in onslow since the rainbow 🌈 yesterday. They're trying to explain that a rainbow is significant with a baby after a miscarriage and not the actual miscarriage but she wants to grieve and just be with rainbows coz they help break the stigma. Next time we see her it will be the Christmas Market she booked with Keith and luke.

Reactions: 4
Here love https://tattle.life/wiki/sarah-burke have a read of that, should fill ya in.

Girls I did a burp, I didn't wash my hair for a week I was bedridden (actual bedridden unlike that geebag) and couldn't lift my head off the pillow for more than a minute from stomach flu at least I think it was that. I was told today it's doing the rounds. I don't know how she does it, my head was walking :sick: washed last night and washed again this morning cause it just didnt feel clean. Please hairdressers don't come at me I know that's bad for the hair glands but it was like a pig stye. I wonder did sonic change the sheets whilst she was vip-ing it in cumh for 8 days? 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine she lived in the actual real world with a real job. Where you get a few days compassionate leave and have to get on with things no matter how hard it is. Instead of slobbing in her 5 month old bedclothes looking for sympathy. Yet another reason she is so unrelateable 😡
“Slobbing in her 5 month old bedclothes”
😂😂😂
How could I have forgetting about the gifted bedclothes 🙈

Hankering for the days she’d have her smoooodie bowl and then treat us to 37 stories of her picking the remnants of it out of her junior infants teeth
Ye are on fire tonight ladies 😂😂😂 “her junior infants teeth” 😂😂😂
Deceased 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Excuse me witch 😤 I'm just after buying a fake copy handbag and they kindly engraved my name on it. Think English is not their first language, but that's not their fault. So on my fake bag my name is now Kunt 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.