Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same way she has everything else, she hears something that relates slightly to something she has going on and runs with it. Rainbow is used to symbolise a baby after a loss. She is just using it for a loss.
I thought so. I was a bit confused there!

She’s a thick bleep who thinks a rainbow baby is her 99 cyst/ivf miscarried baby
She’s so dumb 😩 she can never get anything right!

Reactions: 3
Someone should do an anonymous drop off of sweetking jellies. Wonder could the same person who done the drop off baby gro to Shannen help us out

• Haha
We haven't seen one picture of Teeth since she had her scan, nearly 3 weeks ago....

• Wow
Q a keef picture tomorrow
What I wouldn’t give to see the same black and white cheesy keet appreciation post instead of the private stuff she is sharing atm!!! Let’s have a game of how many personal items in Sarah’s gaf? 🥴 we know she has personalised runners, water bottle, necklace, photoframes, bracelet, pyjamas, keychains, passport/phone covers….. what am I missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I wouldn’t give to see the same black and white cheesy keet appreciation post instead of the private stuff she is sharing atm!!! Let’s have a game of how many personal items in Sarah’s gaf? 🥴 we know she has personalised runners, water bottle, necklace, photoframes, bracelet, pyjamas, keychains, passport/phone covers….. what am I missing?
All about the rainbows now oh god I just can u imagine the Xmas pajamas she s flat out to the China man who owns shein now getting them maid

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her pps number and dob tattooed to her a**!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The stepped up dad cufflinks 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.