Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was I seeing things but did someone do a runner from the sisters hair salon
Might be gone to the end of the rainbow for the pot of gold to pay

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Was I seeing things but did someone do a runner from the sisters hair salon
Might be gone to the end of the rainbow for the pot of gold to pay
Word on the street, it was keet, shagging alpacha out the back after getting his frosted tips done 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spill please
Skimmed through a post someone got their hair coloured their card machine in the salon wasent working so the person went out to get cash but seemingly dident come back.
So post up if they dident return their details would be published.
Anyone else see it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarah: I would please ask for privacy at this time for us all & that our privacy is respected.

Also sarah: Heres details of my miscarriage, videos of the funeral/grave, every bit of personalised tat about the miscarriage, Here's the details of what I'm giving the midwives , Here's a video of rainbows and the street where I live.

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
I actually felt sorry for her for a whole ten minuets till she started sharing every thing I'm so sorry but no one needs to see were she lay her baby to rest like give people some trigger warning the amount of other family's that have or are going through the same don't need to reminded of their own grief she asked for privacy take it no one wants to see this

Reactions: 9
Skimmed through a post someone got their hair coloured their card machine in the salon wasent working so the person went out to get cash but seemingly dident come back.
Anyone else see it
Ya I saw it, they're waiting until close of business today and if the person didn't return to pay they are posting the cctv footage

Reactions: 3
Can they do that with GDPR ?
Depends if the footage is taken in a public place/ outside or inside a private business. Outside probably OK,inside not.

Publically accusing someone of theft though opens up grounds for slander too.

They aren't a sharp bunch, any of them are they?

Reactions: 4
Imagine being her neighbour and she hanging out of the window with the phone. bleeping pathetic. I was empathetic up to now but she needs to cop on. People whose first thought at anything happening in their life is, oooh content. duck off pls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's crazy posting that much detail from her house for 50k people to know exactly where she lives! Probably hoping for a break in to get some content

I found her exact house on google earth after hse posted that rainbow!!
What are the odds all 50k of her followers have pure intentions watching her post her poor son, showing us where they live, where he trains, could probably find out where he goes to school easy enough!
Who remembers the little Aussie girl Chloe think it was last year or 2020… that was man living close enough to them who’d been watching the mother post so many details of their life and knew they were camping!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else see it
I did they came back today and paid

Reactions: 1
Here is said rainbow so no one has to give her views 🫡
Eva Cassidy somewhere over the rainbow is playing … 🎵🎵🎵
Or if anyone does want to watch her 'content' (using the word loosely here) use https://instanavigation.com/profile/sarahburke_x it doesn't store stories like wai did but you can download from it.

I wonder is Miriam fuming that Katherine is getting a necklace
Miriam is probably counting her lucky stars.

Reactions: 2
Just wow... bleeping wow is all I can manage at the moment after catching up

Reactions: 4
I saw the rainbow earlier and automatically thought of Sarah and how she must be delighted, gives her something to sympathy post. She must be bate from looking out the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain to me why she keeps posting rainbows?
Same way she has everything else, she hears something that relates slightly to something she has going on and runs with it. Rainbow is used to symbolise a baby after a loss. She is just using it for a loss.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.