Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first pregnancy resulted in a mmc, I had to take the tablets and no one informed me what would actually happen, you do go into labour and you do have to push out the foetus.
Because no one told me what was happening after a few hours of agony I asked could I go to the toilet and was refused, they brought me in a commode and that’s where my body expelled the foetus!! So yes, in my case it was difficult 😞
Of course it's difficult ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What a head melt giveing out the time goes to fast that the child is in school
I'm not even going to comment about her going to the grave.
And she needs to rest me hole you would swear she was after a C section and even People who have still go home and have to carry on .
And the tongue licking is vile
Edit to add your son has a name jesus christ all she says is he him he him can she not even call her son by his name .
Omg she is the fooking pits excuse my rant .

Reactions: 6
My God, she's so maternal isn't she 🙄 And she desperate for another one. Jesus Christ.
She's only raging Keeetttt is gone back to work now & she has to get up off her holeeeee and fend to the child she has 🤯

Reactions: 7
I want to burn my ears off when she says sangwich . It’s a SANDWICH Sarah you uneducated illiterate fool.
She can’t rest? Shes probably flat on one side she spends that much time laying down

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She doesn’t know how to rest !!!!!! I’ve heard it all now. She nearly needed to be surgically removed from the couch with her crusty blankets. God help her if she had to work full time, she would be up in the cuh every week on the drip with exhaustion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣she doesn’t like resting🤣🤣
Who is she bleeping kidding she lives on the sofa and the bed 😂😂😂 gway and shite Sarah you bleeping goon, Comedy Central need to give you a spot 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate how she always rolls her eyes when she talks about Luke, the poor thing is nothing but an inconvenience to her. She's harping on about her "baby" yet she's a garbage mother to her son.

Reactions: 28
Ah FFS lads, what did I just watch? She's supposed to be resting! WHY? but that's just not her, she can't sit down and do nothing. Since when Saaaaara. Was ot a personality transplant you got 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine driving all the way to Glounthaune for a sandwich.... she's an eejit. I suppose she bleeding too much to stand and make one! Lazy witch

Reactions: 6
Is this the same wan that didn’t move off her sofa for 10 days?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah FFS lads, what did I just watch? She's supposed to be resting! WHY? but that's just not her, she can't sit down and do nothing. Since when Saaaaara. Was ot a personality transplant you got 🤣🤣
Well she did say she’ll never be the same person again so you could be on to something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.