Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy knowing that she’s not using her hard earned cash to pay for consultant appointments. I recently had an appointment with a consultant (€270 for 8 mins) and a follow up appointment (€120 for 4 minutes). I ended up having a D&C not related to pregnancy. The care I had was brilliant but when your paying these prices, the last thing you’d be thinking of is ‘buying’ some cheap ass present

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thank you for all you DONE.
Her grammar is appalling. How could any reputable company actually print that??
Clearly not a reputable company 🙄

Why was Sarah so desperate to 'give birth' to the poor decreased foetus yet was going to get a section anyway? Surely waiting for it to pass would have been waaaaaay to triggering and traumatic after Luke's birth and all that tit talk
Sorry now and no disrespect to any genuine case here that has lost a 12 week foetus - but it wouldn't be difficult to pass
She is just obsessed with the idea that she gave birth and the baby was born sleeping.
She will probably have post natal depression next!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Sorry now and no disrespect to any genuine case here that has lost a 12 week foetus - but it wouldn't be difficult to pass
She is just obsessed with the idea that she gave birth and the baby was born sleeping.
I am genuinely SHOOK over her behaviour. It's bleeping unbelievable! I can't comprehend the way she is going on and if my husband came home with a chain with my name on it I'd be in hysterics don't mind say a bloody stranger!!

Reactions: 8
She’s not on a walk, That’s kilcully graveyard she’s in, in the angel baby’s area.
Oh I’m not local I wouldn’t know, she’s going to be on of these freaks then posting pictures of her at the grave? The only people I’ve seen do that are scum the likes with crushed velvet furniture, 20 baby daddies, 50 warrants out for their arrests, horses in the front garden type people. Next she’ll be cracking a can at the grave the next time the barrs win

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah ffs Out in kilcully cemetery now 🙄 Today's wednesday the day she spends with Luke Sands. Wonder is he going to tek wan dough this evening 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Would she even have a Consultant? Isn’t she public? Aren’t they on rotation

Reactions: 4
Would she even have a Consultant? Isn’t she public? Aren’t they on rotation
You have a consultant whether you are public or private but you don’t get to pick who it is etc and you’d only meet them if there was an issue when it’s done public

But what are they remembering? They never met the baby.. they are just remembering that Sarah was 3 months pregnant that one time 🤷🏻‍♀️ A MC means a lot to the mother and father of the baby absolutely but it doesn’t to the other families members - it might be sad for like a day or two for them but they move on easier as they had no real connection with the foetus at that stage. I don’t understand why you would even think to give family members memorabilia 😣 am I wrong?
You’re not wrong , it’s a foetus at this early stage. She’s totally over the top with public grief. It’s only for content

Reactions: 10
She’s still haemorrhaging followers 🤣 wonder what she will attempt to sell today?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seriously just said she got those necklaces because she spent so long in hospital. I have a family member who was in the hospital 6 months after a car crash, another who spent 2 months after a stroke. She can duck off, why can’t she just LISTEN ago herself???

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I never thought I'd say it. But I am concerned about her. She isn't coping I don't think.

I have so much to say but Jesus…… what struck me as so so odd is mentioning the complications possible (peforated uterus etc) but absolutely zero mention of nerves, no physical signs she’s worried…. If anything the thought of complications seem to be giving her a lift!! Something terribly off with her, the need for attention at any cost…. Huge red flag.

Im a nurse…. No words for the cuff links. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I never thought I'd say it. But I am concerned about her. She isn't coping I don't think.
I would be for a normal person, Burps is far from normal. She is relishing something wrong with her, loves having something to moan & complain about. Her miscarriage was never going to be straight forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

My first pregnancy resulted in a mmc, I had to take the tablets and no one informed me what would actually happen, you do go into labour and you do have to push out the foetus.
Because no one told me what was happening after a few hours of agony I asked could I go to the toilet and was refused, they brought me in a commode and that’s where my body expelled the foetus!! So yes, in my case it was difficult 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
If they had ivf and some issues along the way , does she realise people have multiple miscarriages, you would hear of people having 10 or more. Is she going to do this every single time if that's the case ? Be interested to see will she use Therapie again.. she won't stop until she has her baby (preferably girl) . She's one of those, who wants a baby not a child.

Reactions: 7
I can’t get my head around her, the picture up this morning in kilcully cemetery 🙄 attention seeking. It’s ridiculous at this stage the way she is carrying on. The big build up to why she was in hospital 8 days 🥴 it’s disturbing how she is carrying on but I’m just still laughing At her saying she didn’t eat in 10 day. Sarah clearly doesn’t understand the difference between days, hours and minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘In the arms of an angel’ is now added to my list of songs she’s absolutely ruined for me!

Never heard ‘Isle of Hope, isle of tears’ before, so she can have that one!

I can’t get my head around her, the picture up this morning in kilcully cemetery 🙄 attention seeking. It’s ridiculous at this stage the way she is carrying on. The big build up to why she was in hospital 8 days 🥴 it’s disturbing how she is carrying on but I’m just still laughing At her saying she didn’t eat in 10 day. Sarah clearly doesn’t understand the difference between days, hours and minutes.
But all the times Tina took her out of school, to go on holidays, did her no harm I thought? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.