Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually so angry at tonight's stories.

I knew she would trigger me but she has excelled herself and is a silly dumb witch. Between the tacky BA gifts that she clearly didn't even pay for.
And the

The I know where my baby is.....
What the duck is she on about what kind of lunatic would make out that a D&C is a less than thing for a woman to do. She can't even say the word as if it's something dirty.

She is unhinged

Reactions: 31
I actually cant get over the stories these past few days and the way she is going on like shes the only person to go through such a tragedy, shes really triggered me too, im currently also going through a miscarriage in the same hosp i was given tablets to pass myself AT HOME, i passed the sac however the test for hcg levels u take 2 weeks later AT HOME was still showing i was pregnant, this led to them carrying out an internal scan where I also have left over tissue and what was said to me was they are very hesitant on doing d&c's and sent me away to see do i pass the tissue myself i was in and out in an hr after scan and seeing doc, just like sarah im still bleeding and cramping, i have to go bk for another internal scan and if there is still tissue they will than look at giving me tablets again to see will i again pass the tissue myself again, while this has been a blow for me and my partner ive been in and out never kept in and gotten on with everyday life while suffering mentally and physically and looking after my other kids, of course ive been upset but i have kids and a household that needs looking after, i believe my children need shielding from this and one is a teenager and i wouldnt even tell my teenager whats going on because they are children and they shouldnt have my burdens on their little shoulders and theres no way i would take to social media to thousands to sell products or cry into my fone acting like im the only one going through something so upsetting like she has been how can u say ur so upset etc but come on and sell tit? also her wording mind blows me that shes exaggerating her situation talking like shes had a still birth neither situation is nice neither situation is wished on any woman but u cant compare the two trauma's and its beyond me how she still has the following she has after so much insensitive shite she has said in the past few months, and earlier she apologises for luke in the backround while she vents into her fone about it all, no small child should have to hear the details of loosing a baby, shes like fair city cringey and shite acting but u end up down a rabbit hole watching the tripe when theres nothing else on. Get off ur fone and prioritise the child ur blessed to have. Dont start me on the gifts trying to look like shes better than everyone else gifting staff up there when the reality is they were prob gifted to her for bloody free!!! rant over!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Wanna know what's bothered me most? The terrible grammar on that note with the gift....you'd think the company would have corrected it before letting her advertise them 🤦‍♀️
literally came straight over here to say the same thing ….. drives me insane to hear so many “influencers “ saying done instead of did and would of went instead of would have gone - but for a company to send it out printed 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually cant get over the stories these past few days and the way she is going on like shes the only person to go through such a tragedy, shes really triggered me too, im currently also going through a miscarriage in the same hosp i was given tablets to pass myself AT HOME, i passed the sac however the test for hcg levels u take 2 weeks later AT HOME was still showing i was pregnant, this led to them carrying out an internal scan where I also have left over tissue and what was said to me was they are very hesitant on doing d&c's and sent me away to see do i pass the tissue myself i was in and out in an hr after scan and seeing doc, just like sarah im still bleeding and cramping, i have to go bk for another internal scan and if there is still tissue they will than look at giving me tablets again to see will i again pass the tissue myself again, while this has been a blow for me and my partner ive been in and out never kept in and gotten on with everyday life while suffering mentally and physically and looking after my other kids, of course ive been upset but i have kids and a household that needs looking after, i believe my children need shielding from this and one is a teenager and i wouldnt even tell my teenager whats going on because they are children and they shouldnt have my burdens on their little shoulders and theres no way i would take to social media to thousands to sell products or cry into my fone acting like im the only one going through something so upsetting like she has been how can u say ur so upset etc but come on and sell tit? also her wording mind blows me that shes exaggerating her situation talking like shes had a still birth neither situation is nice neither situation is wished on any woman but u cant compare the two trauma's and its beyond me how she still has the following she has after so much insensitive shite she has said in the past few months, and earlier she apologises for luke in the backround while she vents into her fone about it all, no small child should have to hear the details of loosing a baby, shes like fair city cringey and shite acting but u end up down a rabbit hole watching the tripe when theres nothing else on. Get off ur fone and prioritise the child ur blessed to have. Dont start me on the gifts trying to look like shes better than everyone else gifting staff up there when the reality is they were prob gifted to her for bloody free!!! rant over!!!
Thinking of you 💔

Yee are flying with the pages I'm all caught up again. Howling at some of the comments funny ladies 🤭🤣🤣 the embarrassment for her with the personalised tat for the doctor and midwives, shame on her for profiting off her miscarriage lowest of the low. If Keith thinks that's ok well shame on him too 🤬 I haven't been able to watch her stories & lies I'm probably better off she would only give me rage !!!!

Reactions: 10
Sarah is making little of women who had a d+c after a miscarriage by making out that she is above them as she did everything she could for her baby and that she knows where baby is. Is she saying women who had a d+c didn't do everything and don't know where their babies are 😮
Oh I totally agree wit u ...she knows wer her baby is...well Sarah let me fill u in on sum info...wen u get a d&c they ask u if u wud like to bury privately wit ur family or else b invited by the hospital to their angel grave for a blessing....so I fuckin also know wer my baby is Sarah n I had a d&c....seriously she's really fuckin gettin to me it's infuriating to hear the tit comin out of her mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She triggers me so much. I’m trying a year and a half. I can’t even get pregnant! I don’t have a keet to fund ivf.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No, not just addiction although that is the main theme. They’ve had some really interesting podcasts that didn’t involve addiction but I’d say she’s just angling for any podcast really…but they’d only be down the road from her.
I actually like them too so if they do invite her on I will never listen to them again but I can’t see them having her on they want people with real problems not small

Reactions: 3
Baby baby baby. It’s like she can’t stop saying the word. She is stone mad

Reactions: 11
The funny thing is she really believes she is this amazing generous person, a superstar who bestows presents on those below her. She hasn’t a clue of how she really comes across. It’s so entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she for real? I am so embarrassed for her giving nurses/midwives cheap, personalised crap and a consultant personalised cufflinks! I have never heard the likes of it. How come everything she does has to be OTT. Why couldn't she just leave a box of chocolates for them all like a normal person. If I worked in a hospital and someone gifted me a necklace with my name on it, I would actually be shocked. I hate things that are personalised anyways so I found her stories beyond tacky. Don't get me started on the bad grammar, that is one of my pet-peeves but I did get a good laugh off it! Also, listing out the risks with her operation. There are risks with all surgeries/operations. She is only dying for something to go wrong, no matter how small, so she can come online to dramatise it and make money from it. She craves attention so much. I generally can't understand how she even has a boyfriend, he must be as thick as her!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
One red flag about someone lying is they swallow....keep watching witches....she'll have the high collar on after reading here🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One red flag about someone lying is they swallow....keep watching witches....she'll have the high collar on after reading here🤪
She just cant tell the truth and whatever happened with her miscarraige we wont get the truth . The reality is while they were in Wexford having a ball her babys heartbeat had stopped and she just cant cope with knowing that she didnt know , thats why its a mmc,thats why its sucha, shock . I literally used to ring my clinic the first day id stopped puking when I was pregnant because I knew every time I stopped puking that was the end . But for her she just never saw this coming and im sure she has huge guilt because of the way she was acting up to itn now that guilt has just made her manic.she has so many lies and holes in her story she cant share it because everyone would notice , exampple 8days n then talling about going in on Wednesday..........compulsive liar ,people like her are deadly theyd do anything to get their way , I wouldnt cross her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought this gowl couldn't have any more surgeries. Wasn't there drama around the discovery of the 99 cysts that she should have surgery but allegedly could not have it. Not sure of the details but there was something. So what's different now? Surely whatever surgery was proposed going back was going to be just as invasive as whatever she's having done on Friday.

Reactions: 12
I thought this gowl couldn't have any more surgeries. Wasn't there drama around the discovery of the 99 cysts that she should have surgery but allegedly could not have it. Not sure of the details but there was something. So what's different now? Surely whatever surgery was proposed going back was going to be just as invasive as whatever she's having done on Friday.
She needs surgery alright, frontal lobotomy 😂 or maybe even to insert a conscience

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her family need to get her off Instagram tell her to cop the duck on she needs help big time making a mockery out of the hole thing and for that shite she is giving them iv seen it all now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Giving someone jewellery in itself is a personal type of gift. It’s like picking a perfume out for someone you don’t know! You just don’t do it.

When I think of the consultant I was under through both my pregnancies I think of a very professional man, zero BS, zero time for pandering - thorough but in and out which is exactly what I would expect him to be and then the idea of giving him cufflinks!!! 🤢🤮 I would DIE with the cringe! He will find it extremely uncomfortable, and will see it as crossing a line. I’d LOVE if he didn’t accept them.

I’d say she dropped them at the reception and was bulling they weren’t there to thank her and tell her how happy they are 😂 because they won’t be! It’s crossing a line and it’s not acceptable behaviour between patient and doctor/nursing staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.