Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep retained products. Had that, took half day from work, removed. Then back to work then next day.
The language, descriptions, all a bit off to be honest. Nutcase.

Reactions: 9
Hyperemisis for 12 weeks then 10 days of not eating. 2 stone up.

That's the story I want her to come on and explain.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
1.why does she always say “I’m laughing” bout some shite or other and then proceed to tell you something that is not in any way funny
2. The cuff links are just horrific
3. The chains are so cringe, I’d actually be a bit freaked out by it if I were one of those nurses. Also it’s unfair to use one of their names publicly as part of her ad and makes the person identifiable- how many nurses called Una can there be in CUMH
4. Why did she declare to be 10 days with no food, then it was 7 but she ate toast and then today she tagged boojum because she bought soo much food there? Make the lies stop please
5. Stop using the loss of your baby to sell sell sell a fuckin watch, earphones, angel jumper or Dylan oaks shite
6. Why does her nose look so bloody big in that morning video
7. Thanks for preparing us for next weeks story of a punctured uterus - I can see that being the next medical drama
8. Please stop with the fuckin frames
Forgot to add
9. “Our families are heartbroken”- the two sisters were up in Dublin in temple bar on the piss living their best lives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's congratulating herself for making the dinner! I did the school run while miscarrying with a sanitary pad on.. went to A&E once the kids were away, got told to just let nature run it's course, home in time to make a lasagne and hang out a washing. Kids were never any the wiser as they didn't know I was pregnant and my poor family had to do without a key ring too the poor things!!! She's one dose
I have pictures of me at my eldest birthday party and I had to keep going he was nine the wiser

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The reason it's taking so long to share her story is she hasn't finished drafting the script yet.
I know loads of ye here called it, and we knew it was coming, but monetizing and trying to profit off a miscarriage is absolutely vile. It turns my stomach.
As much as Stefanie Preissner melts my brain, she has kept the details of her losses private, and anytime she posts anything about them, she puts a clear trigger warning. Sarah is a vile human.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She keeps saying she had the baby and knows where the baby is etc but then there’s fetus tissue in her so surely that is part of the baby 🤷‍♀️ she keeps trying to get that point across that she knows where her baby is. But I don’t understand. Surely she’s going for a d&c during the week to get rid of the tissue that’s not her baby?! She’s a crazy witch

Reactions: 10
Waiting til 7pm to come on and tell everyone about her hospital appointment
There's still a lot of foetal tissue inside her??!

Sorry now but is she trying to say the flu like symptoms was sepsis.
Dont ya know now sarahs is the worstcaseever anything rare would happen her so she has extra hardship so more grief

I still can't understand why she was in for 8 days.

One of my mc was at 17 weeks and i was in for 2 days and back and forth to the hospital afterwards.
Id say shes foing to say she had sepsis and nearly died so that keet cant blame her dor the loss as he ll be told constantlt by her that she nearly died

Reactions: 2
Longggggg time lurker! This one is absolutely mad in the head! Absolutely sickening to try and profit from a MC!

Reactions: 12
Sarah is making little of women who had a d+c after a miscarriage by making out that she is above them as she did everything she could for her baby and that she knows where baby is. Is she saying women who had a d+c didn't do everything and don't know where their babies are 😮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Think of the money that consultant is on 😂😂 he wouldn't be seen dead in cheap cufflinks 😂😂 they were binned as quick as they given
I'd imagine said Consultant would pop in to a reputable jeweller in Cork if he needed cufflinks. He must have had a right laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah I've seen some tit in my time, but personalised cufflinks for a consultant. He must be in stitches (boom boom)
I can tell you now he will piss himself laughing.... ffs they get hundred euro bottles of brandy etc and registered them sometimes, so dealin yokes cufflinks will go in the bin 🤣🤣🤣

I'm actually mortified for her and winder is jeeet pulling the piss out of her suggesting the cuff links for the consultant 🤣

She went in on the Wednesday and home the Sunday or Monday was it? So 8 days = 5 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why was Sarah so desperate to 'give birth' to the poor decreased foetus yet was going to get a section anyway? Surely waiting for it to pass would have been waaaaaay to triggering and traumatic after Luke's birth and all that tit talk

Reactions: 22
When I had a mmc I had the option to let it pass naturally or go for a d&c, as I still had all the signs of pregnancy and no bleeding I opted for the d&c as the midwives were unsure as to when I would start to bleed and miscarry. I went for a d&c 7 days after I found out there was no heartbeat and I still wasn’t bleeding so god knows how long it would have taken for it to pass naturally and to be honest I wasn’t mentally able to wait. Also when you let it pass naturally there is a chance you will still need a d&c. I think she new all this so did it all for the Attention. Not sure why she won’t mention she’s going for a d&c 🙄 and also Sarah we all get told there’s a chance it can damage your womb!!! She genuinely has made me so mad.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.