Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagion the chat around the dinner table when the consultant goes home and shows the wife the fecking cuff links jesus ud pay to be a fly on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Testing is done on the placenta or pregnancy tissue not the foetus or baby. Very normal to have retained products from pregnancy she was probably sent home to give them a chance to pass naturally and avoid a surgical procedure.

Reactions: 1
Think of the money that consultant is on 😂😂 he wouldn't be seen dead in cheap cufflinks 😂😂 they were binned as quick as they given

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Out of curiosity I went onto Dylan Oaks, not through the AF link... isn't the birthstone for February, Amethyst.. is it any wonder the grammar is shite, they also appear to be selling jewellery with the wrong birthstone.
🤣🤣🤣 Your 100% right. That's my birthstone🙈 jesus you couldn't make it up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seems to have an issue with having a D&C.. emphasising that it happened “the way we wanted it to” ie. No D&C, “ I had the baby” “I know where my baby is” ie this is a D&C but it’s not actually a D&C.. maybe I’m picking her up wrong but there definitely seems to be a thing about a D&C with her
I actually picked it up the same way like she refused to have the d&c because she wanted to ( birth a baby ) and now she has to have the d&c to remove what’s not going naturally itself. If that’s the case she’s seriously messed up in the head

Reactions: 25
I actually picked it up the same way like she refused to have the d&c because she wanted to ( birth a baby ) and now she has to have the d&c to remove what’s not going naturally itself. If that’s the case she’s seriously messed up in the head
I think that's exactly what happened

Reactions: 9
Is it the way she refused the d&c so they had to keep her in for a week on health grounds or something?

Reactions: 4
1.why does she always say “I’m laughing” bout some shite or other and then proceed to tell you something that is not in any way funny
2. The cuff links are just horrific
3. The chains are so cringe, I’d actually be a bit freaked out by it if I were one of those nurses. Also it’s unfair to use one of their names publicly as part of her ad and makes the person identifiable- how many nurses called Una can there be in CUMH
4. Why did she declare to be 10 days with no food, then it was 7 but she ate toast and then today she tagged boojum because she bought soo much food there? Make the lies stop please
5. Stop using the loss of your baby to sell sell sell a fuckin watch, earphones, angel jumper or Dylan oaks shite
6. Why does her nose look so bloody big in that morning video
7. Thanks for preparing us for next weeks story of a punctured uterus - I can see that being the next medical drama
8. Please stop with the fuckin frames

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is there adults that seriously go around and wear Chains with their name on it? ......like wtf
Think I was 5/6yrs when i had a beaded bracelet with my name on it...that was definitely the last time I wore anything personalised

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh f**k please do not tell me she's doing an ad for gifts for the hospital staff
Of course she is… is anyone really surprised we all knew this was
Coming

She can jog on at 7pm, I’ll be sticking into my boodiful burriddo bowl and side of 10kgs of mashed bodados at seven after a long day at work…you know what work is right Sarah? It’s where you go to trade skill for money.. oh shur what’d you know about that!! 😆
Agh sure she’s a grafter her words

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg I've refrained from commenting on this fool for as long as I could.
Those last stories with the gifts are an absolute disgrace. I'm sorry but would that not be the last thing on your mind to do if you were as devasted as her, even if she done it, but to come on and brag about it and use it as a sales pitch 😡
And as for all the dragged out drama and procedures, I hope to God she never finds herself in the position of my friend who gave birth at 32 weeks to a beautiful baby unfortunately to only live for a few hours and for her to need a full hysterectomy to keep her alive having hemorrhaged, I know everyone has their own story but Jesus Sarah deal with your loss privately and I hope for her sake she never experiences anything more as she will never survive

• Sad
Reactions: 29
1.why does she always say “I’m laughing” bout some shite or other and then proceed to tell you something that is not in any way funny
2. The cuff links are just horrific
3. The chains are so cringe, I’d actually be a bit freaked out by it if I were one of those nurses. Also it’s unfair to use one of their names publicly as part of her ad and makes the person identifiable- how many nurses called Una can there be in CUMH
4. Why did she declare to be 10 days with no food, then it was 7 but she ate toast and then today she tagged boojum because she bought soo much food there? Make the lies stop please
5. Stop using the loss of your baby to sell sell sell a fuckin watch, earphones, angel jumper or Dylan oaks shite
6. Why does her nose look so bloody big in that morning video
7. Thanks for preparing us for next weeks story of a punctured uterus - I can see that being the next medical drama
8. Please stop with the fuckin frames
I'd definitely be freaked out. Flowers or chocolates are the norm, the odd card here and there too. Most places have rules about the value or 'unusual' gifts, that they need to be declared, sometimes refused outright.

The cufflinks actually made me speechless...no consultant is going to wear that cheap tat....

Reactions: 9
The amount of stories just to say she gave those gifts to the consultant and midwives (tacky af by the way), and the way she keeps calling those midwives “the girls” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"See these bracelets, they haven't come off"
So she's in hospital having a miscarriage and yet her focus is on not removing some metal tat from her wrist.
Actually complicating things for the midwives

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watching 24 hour baby hospital on More 4. I thinks it's actually the Rotunda, but I'm half expecting her to pop up with her traumatic/dramatic "birth" and life saving treatment afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The foetus so far was tested buried and still some inside her. I've never heard the likes of it. Does anyone know what she's talking about?? The best part is we haven't heard the full story. What's could that possibly be???
Because she’s biding her time to make up a complete and absolute lie of the century! She’s hired a script writer to write the story 🤣

Reactions: 3
So a week now has 8 days. When did that happen ? Is it a working day or an extra day off ?. And she keeps on about the Wednesday I thought this happened on the Monday. I can't keep up.. like herself
100% I was just thinking the same thing did she not drag keet out of the bed to drop Luke to school after the Barrs loosing on Monday morning after he was eyeing up ones, to an appointment but then said says she went into the hospital Wednesday??? I'm lost with the utter stupidity of this pig. Floored by the bullshit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.