Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg imagine if she was to put on a live show like the ones Sineads curvy style does 🤣 I would 💯 purchase tickets and batter her with eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else hold their breath waiting to see if the back of the tat was engraved? Was fully expecting Baby O'Connor to be there 🤢 relieved and disappointed at the same time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know a couple that had a baby boy he was born perfect died moments later and I swear lads they didn’t carry on the way she’s carrying on they got no keyrings or comforters after they got the baby cremated they went away for a few days both of them went back to work carried on as best they could now thankfully they have a beautiful healthy baby any loss is extremely hard but anyone to have a stillborn is absolutely devastating I myself had a mc also ivf and like all you ladies we have to get on with it always in our hearts never forgotten
My friend had a stillborn at 25 weeks and you know what she just got on with it still grieves herself and talks about it and tells her daughter about her sister but never went on like this bleep with key rings and teddies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The way she keeps emphasising on O CONNOR is bleeping weird
@Graywalls is she the talk of the beaudiful ONSLOWS gardens? 🫣

Reactions: 14
Trishas having an event in the woodlands but when she showed the menu it said wedding at the top so tattle was calling it a self wedding
Ah I see, well that explains that. I was wondering if trisha had made an announcement that she was marrying herself

• Haha
Omg imagine if she was to put on a live show like the ones Sineads curvy style does 🤣 I would 💯 purchase tickets and batter her with eggs
Nah I’d batter her with bodadoes and watch the hungry bleep catching them with her creepy baby teeth 😂

• Haha
What more could possibly be to her story? Like why on earth is she calling it a baby and we’ll only understand when she tells us???
I can literally imagine the consultant, he’ll just grunt and be like, no thanks.
The grammar is appalling too, duck sake. Screams uneducated duck, and she goes handing it to a man who is highly educated.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah I’d batter her with bodadoes and watch the hungry bleep catching them with her creepy baby teeth 😂
Do you think the gift bags would be from Dylan yokes - with one of her used pee sticks and some slices of ham

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s angling for a call from Neil prendeville or the two norries podcast. I enjoy the 2 norries I hope to god they don’t have her on…
Isn’t the 2 Norries podcast about people who had addiction issues. They wouldn’t have time for her bullshit cause by god them guys have seen hardship unlike her

Reactions: 5
So a week now has 8 days. When did that happen ? Is it a working day or an extra day off ?. And she keeps on about the Wednesday I thought this happened on the Monday. I can't keep up.. like herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow profiting on her MC what a twisted sick witch horrible cow l wish I didn't look at her stories she has just angered the life out of me

Reactions: 11
What more could possibly be to her story? Like why on earth is she calling it a baby and we’ll only understand when she tells us???
I can literally imagine the consultant, he’ll just grunt and be like, no thanks.
The grammar is appalling too, duck sake. Screams uneducated duck, and she goes handing it to a man who is highly educated.
I left a box of chocolates on the nurses desk after giving birth as a thank you for everything and I guarantee that means more then a tacky personalised cuff link even though they probably won’t remember who even gave them as they are so busy delivering and looking after woman who had babies or having babies so this bleep giving Tacky personalised Dylan oaks tit is actually so funny and I can just imagine the doctors face wearing €30 cuff links when he’s on about 5k a week duck off sarah

Reactions: 9
So a week now has 8 days. When did that happen ? Is it a working day or an extra day off ?. And she keeps on about the Wednesday I thought this happened on the Monday. I can't keep up.. like herself
Sundays will be hard for her too except last Sunday she was doing great 🥴 There will be relevance to every day of the week by the time the story is told.

• Haha
Isn’t the 2 Norries podcast about people who had addiction issues. They wouldn’t have time for her bullshit cause by god them guys have seen hardship unlike her
No, not just addiction although that is the main theme. They’ve had some really interesting podcasts that didn’t involve addiction but I’d say she’s just angling for any podcast really…but they’d only be down the road from her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.