Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t there a midwife here commenting that she works in CUMH and that all the staff were laughing at Sarah? Could she not fill everyone in on her thoughts? From a midwife’s perspective as to what might be going on and is it just all tit talk from sarah 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Is she for real, is she really going to present these gifts to the staff? I’m actually mortified so cringe! Even if they “done”everything for her!

Reactions: 3
Is she for real, is she really going to present these gifts to the staff? I’m actually mortified so cringe! Even if they “done”everything for her!
Already done today I believe - it was recorded this morning

• Wow
Reactions: 4
sorry lads you don’t know the story yet. When she tells you’ll see why she calls it a baby. Even tho half of it is in a grave quarter for genetic testing and the rest still inside her. Lovely.
Sorry to be distasteful but she really is quite disturbing

• Sick
Reactions: 31
What day are ye all calling up to Onslow Gardens for a cuppa and a chat? I'm working tomorrow but i might call up Thursday if anyone wants a spin......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A sponsored post ...it was all said well before her return and it has all come true . She was public but would have just come under a consultant who you rarely meet ..rh..Richard horgan ??don't see him being too interested in cuff links!
Well I'm after googling him and swit swoo...........looks a lot more sophisticated than Dylan yokes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What day are ye all calling up to Onslow Gardens for a cuppa and a chat? I'm working tomorrow but i might call up Thursday if anyone wants a spin......
I can give a few people a lift on Friday when I am heading up from dublin. The car journey down however no speaking is allowed as we have to “just be”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would put money on it… when she finds out the sex of the baby, she will name him /her and we’ll be treated to another Dylan Oaks #Ad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m very confused. She’s calling it a baby and saying they buried it, yet she still has some of the tissue inside of her. This girl needs help.

Reactions: 23
This one is a hateful boiled ham faced prick. After 2 of my missed miscarriages (yes burp cause it can be recurrent u aren't bleeping special or a once off) i had retained tissue, both times i got quite a serious infection and had to have a repeat d&c and one of those times my womb was actually perforated and here u have this whinging bloated bleep basically telling us thats what her next fabricated illness is well let me bleeping tell u burp it was 13 weeks of haemorrhaging and constantly being admitted to hospital. My poor child was distraugt because i actually have my kids all the time and she couldn't understand where mammy kept going. You really are a hateful bleep and id wish a miscarriage on no one but at least now its just poor old luke being ignored as usual instead of luke and magnum when the newborn novelty no doubt would have worn off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
News Flash

Staff a cumh have been on to the late late show and have organised with Ryan Turbirdy ,a full show on burps this Friday night. As a thank you for the personalised gifts they have received. The Consultant has been so overwhelmed by her generosity that's he's promised to wear the personalised cufflinks on the show. ... And then donate them to the Sarah Burke " I'm an instahun who would sell my soul appeal "

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She likely only saw him on rounds ...his team do the morning rounds on the wards ...he likely whizzed in and out on rounds down in labour and delivery ...

Reactions: 7
I wonder is her talking about all having coffee together her way if testing the waters for a self wedding like trisha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to have an issue with having a D&C.. emphasising that it happened “the way we wanted it to” ie. No D&C, “ I had the baby” “I know where my baby is” ie this is a D&C but it’s not actually a D&C.. maybe I’m picking her up wrong but there definitely seems to be a thing about a D&C with her

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.