Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering seeing as people are saying the hospital don’t usually send samples for testing after first miscarriage would it be possible it’s the ivf clinic that’s facilitating it? Or is there a chance she’s demanded testing from hospital or something? Was she private or public in cumh I wonder
She hasnt mentioned Therapie once !

Reactions: 3
Her family and keet must be mortified of her shocking acting skills, shes turned her instagram into some sort of weird performing platform.....

Back in her nodding head, bare shoulder days just after Brian legged it she was genuinely upset on her lives and stories and it was real, all this now in comparison is the biggest load of fake ass tit ive ever seen in my life....

I would love if someone actually did get in touch to do a podcast and came here first for a bit of research and asked her the real questions that has so many following her.... she has no direction now and she will do anything to try to be relevant to some cohert or other....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She probably wont go back to Therapie unless she gets a freebie, she will be straight back on the public list for Free IVF next year
If they have the same restrictions as the UK and most folks I've talked to seem to think they will, she'll be ruled out pretty quick for a free round on the public system. Depends on the area but there's normally age and BMI restrictions and a condition that you've not had IVF before.

Reactions: 6
She will be on later telling us how every midwife in the cumh came down to see her scan, cause they all heard about her having the worst ever miscarriage, or some other made up drama 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will be on later telling us how every midwife in the cumh came down to see her scan, cause they all heard about her having the worst ever miscarriage, or some other made up drama 🙄
and they were all asking where she got the keyrings and about her chain and watch too, chasing her around the hospital asking her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can jog on at 7pm, I’ll be sticking into my boodiful burriddo bowl and side of 10kgs of mashed bodados at seven after a long day at work…you know what work is right Sarah? It’s where you go to trade skill for money.. oh shur what’d you know about that!! 😆

• Haha
and they were all asking where she got the keyrings and about her chain and watch too, chasing her around the hospital asking her
Ya cause they never dealt with such a lovely family, and they all heard about Keith’s beyond perfect sperm. So they will also be writing letters to her, she is so inspirational breaking the stigma about miscarriage 🙄

• Haha
She had hospital today. She probably in hysterics out there and Keith holding her up coz the grief she's experiencing is 100 times worse than anyone else. I hope she didn't forget her cuddles Teddy for comfort at this sad time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She hasnt mentioned Therapie once !
True…. Was just a thought seeing as it didn’t seem the usual thing but then again I do sometimes forget who we are dealing with. #dramallama #hamhocklovinspud

Reactions: 1
I collected the wrong post and accidentally got Sarah’s genetic tests.

99% Bodado
47% Smoothie
88% up 1 stone 4 pounds to 2 stone
77% Dylan Oaks
147% bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.