Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got the consultant cuff links!!!!!!!!!!! I can't I just can't!! As IF he is going to do anything but throw them in the next bin he sees.. him on a six fugue salary out for dinner at a fancy restaurant with his cufflinks from Burp... I'm dead, deceased..

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I can’t believe brands are being associated with this madness and happy to do so !!!

Reactions: 12
Ah I've seen some tit in my time, but personalised cufflinks for a consultant. He must be in stitches (boom boom)
I would say them chains an cufflinks have made Thier days! Hospitals are bound to be stressful long days/hours tired over worked staff. These gifts will have given them the best laugh imagine showing other staff what you got given txting a picture of the tit to your friends the giggles will have been endless. No doubt there will be other staff from different wards calling over to them to join in with the lol's. Again the big dopey bleep will be remembered for all the wrong reasons!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She got the consultant cuff links!!!!!!!!!!! I can't I just can't!! As IF he is going to do anything but throw them in the next bin he sees.. him on a six fugue salary out for dinner at a fancy restaurant with his cufflinks from Burp... I'm dead, deceased..
Oh yes, this was my reaction as well! Dead!

Reactions: 1
No but they have his initials on them!!! theyre far too special to be put into the bin, and most importantly, theyre from sayyyrah who was by far his most favouritestest patient like everrr and thats why he kept a hold of her for 8 whole days, which was a week but ye know, 8 whole days.

• Haha
I would say them chains an cufflinks have made Thier days! Hospitals are bound to be stressful long days/hours tired over worked staff. These gifts will have given them the best laugh imagine showing other staff what you got given txting a picture of the tit to your friends the giggles will have been endless. No doubt there will be other staff from different wards calling over to them to join in with the lol's. Again the big dopey bleep will be remembered for all the wrong reasons!!
Love this - totally the case. I can almost hear the banter!

Reactions: 1
I truly cannot believe she has bought personalised gifts for the consultant and midwives and has turned this into some sort of sponsored post! 😳 this is beyond outrageous! And that other fool egging her on to give the chains to the midwives 🫣 absolutely delighted with herself now heading on down to the hospital as if she is Santa with her sack full of piss wire personalised necklaces 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thank you for all you DONE 😳😳 go to school you thicko and learn basic grammar. If some gifted me that they’d be picking it out of their forehead 2 seconds later. Chav.
All these huns are so thick it’s scary

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m so confused. She had the MC over 3 weeks ago and spent EIGHT days (not a week now) in hospital yet she still has some of the pregnancy in her?

• Wow
I'm sure the consultant will get a good snigger at her grammar 🤣 what a sad sack she is- it's obvious that "the gifts for the girls" is just a shameless excuse to plug Dylan Oaks shite, would anyone really be seen wearing such tat 🤣
It doesn't even sound like the midwives did anything above and beyond, she says they stuck their heads in the door and chatted to her? Big whoop, they do that for everyone Sarah! She must be starved for attention if she thinks that's a big deal. She'll be on later tonight crying into the camera 🙄

Reactions: 15
There's still a lot of foetal tissue inside her??!

Sorry now but is she trying to say the flu like symptoms was sepsis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
“A full week but it was actually 8 days”.. why not just say I was in a week? Why does everything have to be the most exaggerated version of events for maximum impact?!

Reactions: 23
And the comforter/teddy/cuddles o connor will get a Dylan oaks chain aswell for being so good to her. She carries on like a 10 Yr old playing house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So far she has managed to flog exerify and Dylan Oaks with her miscarriage story. There is no low she won’t sink to

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Trying to make money off a miscarriage is beyond low, what a disgrace. Other parents all over the country tonight genuinely grieving a loss, whether it early or late, and this one messaging brands to see how she can fit their products into her loss narrative? I don’t know

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So I'm confused - a 12 week miscarriage with no heartbeat at the scan weeks ago. Would "the birth" not have consisted of a D and C to ensure all tissue was accounted for?

Reactions: 6
Still having tissue present 2 weeks after a miscarriage is very common, what’s she on about.

Reactions: 7
Well talk bout hanging the hospital by the bollix....shud they not have checked dat in ur 8 day hotel stay over oh I mean hospital stay....there is no way a hospital wud of let her out without checking everythin was fine before discharging especially wit everythin bout sepsis etc...n I shud know Sarah I've had both d&c n miscarriages...so did she actually stay in for 8 days r is it a load of Keith's perfect swimmers 🤣🤣🤣🤣oh n Sarah the bleeding is quite normal it can last for over 10/14days wer u not told dat by ur amazing personalised team

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.