Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea that true, friend of mine had to go through courts over covid 2plus years it took and it got so bad DNA tests were done on both kids while mother was pregnant with a third, he found out the kids weren’t his then and all that wasted time for nothing, no entitlement to the 2 babies he helped raise and then fought for for 2 years. Sometimes it can take a long time and this was a covid split up so I’m hoping it’s this and Brian isn’t the piece of shite Burps makes him look to be (I’m not on team B&M so please no one fight me either, I haven’t the strength without a packet of ham and 5kg of bodadoes 😂)
Oh my god thats pretty crappy. To be raising 2 kids, a third on the way thinking they're yours and none of them are? Why do this to someone? That's devastating for the kids and the man who thought he was their dad, along with extended family. Suddenly they're not your grandkids etc that is fucked up 😔

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but re you new here? 😜 Burptashians gp told her years ago she was depressed and instead of seeking help (for which there is NO shame) burps changed gp cos her medical degree says the gp was wrong... id say that gp if they knew now they'd be like "yep nailed it" her mood is like a roller coaster. She needs counselling at the very minimum form and actual qualified person, not Jean from down the road who is a friend now 🙄
Awh shite that was before my time 😂 guess my potential online medical degree is out the window now 😂😂😂

Oh my god thats pretty crappy. To be raising 2 kids, a third on the way thinking they're yours and none of them are? Why do this to someone? That's devastating for the kids and the man who thought he was their dad, along with extended family. Suddenly they're not your grandkids etc that is fucked up 😔
Yea it was a shocking situation tbh, still sickens me and it was only done by her almost in the last attempt to block his access, wouldn’t put it passed burps to try this crap! Only (and I hope you’re reading here smelly) Luke and his new sis are the ringer of each other xox

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t got out of bed since they were in Wexford - without her daily window post I’m not sure if it’s daytime yet.

Jokes, I’m in work (an actual real life job that requires me to do 40 odd hours a week 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Keith would want to watch himself, she's definitely turning into Kathy Bates in the car!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What have I just watched 🤦🏼‍♀️ you squeeze them tears out sarah girl

Two points I noticed 🤣 1st she said her friend took luke up with the teady then Keith took it, she said yesterday she couldn't eat but said deliveroo were a live saver for her your going to lie sarah make sure you remember your lies stupid witch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eh witches ye better like my profile pic now....someone took me lollipop 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I had 4 recurrent miscarriages and no testing
Sorry for your losses never easy to go through I've had 2 and midwife told me it's normally after 3rd miscarriage they do testing but like me if you had miscarriage, full term baby 💓 and then another miscarriage they won't test either

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry for your losses never easy to go through I've had 2 and midwife told me it's normally after 3rd miscarriage they do testing but like me if you had miscarriage, full term baby 💓 and then another miscarriage they won't test either
Yes they have to be one after the other ,that is with public system . We had first baby tested as I was in a private hosp linked to the fertility clinic , it was ivf and 13 weeks so we just wanted some answers

I had 4 recurrent miscarriages and no testing
Thats disappointing they never give you the option x it soes help.identify if there was any genetic abnormality or issue with umbilical cord x

No i had 4 miscarriages in a row and inly after the 4th had i another full term baby. I have my rainbow baby but ud still like to know what went wrong 4 times as i had 3 missed miscarriages at the exact same point each time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Just wondering seeing as people are saying the hospital don’t usually send samples for testing after first miscarriage would it be possible it’s the ivf clinic that’s facilitating it? Or is there a chance she’s demanded testing from hospital or something? Was she private or public in cumh I wonder

I’m surprised we didn’t get a post of the leg shaking in the waiting room

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last night's stories, ffs 😂😂 I feel like some witch fir laughing but what the hell was that...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.