Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had hospital today. She probably in hysterics out there and Keith holding her up coz the grief she's experiencing is 100 times worse than anyone else. I hope she didn't forget her cuddles Teddy for comfort at this sad time.
Screenshot_20221108_193515_com.huawei.browser_edit_73451422738269.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoever said the midwives got Dylan’s yokes well done you win a free bag of jellies and a pair of grubby slippers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Was she ever happy about anything in her life? Eventhough she got pregnant very quickly she was moaning non stop. Sick exhausted not able for anything. All I seen was imprinted on the couch and out the Keith . Her child doesn't feature much I her life either. Apart from the barrs to suit Keith she dies nothing with him.

Reactions: 10
Wanna know what's bothered me most? The terrible grammar on that note with the gift....you'd think the company would have corrected it before letting her advertise them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Did she say it was a different vibe going home with luke than goin home after the miscarriage.

A different fuckn vibe....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I was going to come on to slate the grammar but it looks like I’ve been beaten 😩😩
Drive it oonnnnnn gals 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if he’d wear that tat!
As if he gives a shite - he probably sees 40 women a day that give birth, lose a pregnancy or whatever - shur the place must be falling away without her there!
They probably all miss her 😔

Reactions: 10
Sorry not being horrible but why does she make out like those staff will remember her forever and want a keepsake from her.... they deal with hundreds of people and she's just another one of them. That sounds harsh but its true and they can't get attached to patients anyway cos it's inappropriate.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.