Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I have a question….. she buried her baby with the blanket….. BUT the baby has been sent for genetic testing…. I presume this is some sort of postmortem??? (Excuse my ignorance if I am wrong but this is my understanding) Which is it Sarah???????

Reactions: 15
Wtf was the bullshit? She pretend snot fearing into the phone not a tear to be seen.... and who the duck does she jeep looking at to the side when she's "crying" is keeet sitting there nodding like a dog at her.. TAKE HER PHONE KEEEEEET

Ah sure she's in bits now after hours of selling. Keet is so proud of her. Just did a little mouth vomit there. Go way to duck you imbecile.
And why would he text her that of he's in the house cos he's not working til Wednesday 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf was the bullshit? She pretend snot fearing into the phone not a tear to be seen.... and who the duck does she jeep looking at to the side when she's "crying" is keeet sitting there nodding like a dog at her.. TAKE HER PHONE KEEEEEET

And why would he text her that of he's in the house cos he's not working til Wednesday 🤦‍♀️
Probably told her he’s working so he can get the fuk away from her, holed up with his mam in the van in youghal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has mentioned previously that she loves Ellie and charleens podcasts “hold my drink” and they recently had a “grief”’topic so she probably thinks she could get on to then and see if they want her to come on.

There is zero stigma around miscarriage, I’ve had one myself which I passed at home, alone and went to the hospital during.. alone and I’ve been back to that hospital through my last two pregnancies which I am very blessed to have had and every time I enter the waiting room I see the chair I sat in and the room I was brought into but nobody bar my partner and my closest friends knew of our loss. Even if I had 50k people following me and the obligations to come on I would mention briefly that there was a loss but it is absolutely no one’s business and no one needs the full story nor is she obliged to tell it but of course she pathetically needs the attention.

I watched her stories from last night to this morning and I’m gobsmacked looking at the screen.. I have no words for my feelings about it really as it infuriates me and I simply can’t fathom the losses some of you ladies have had and how traumatic they must have been and I’m so sorry she is triggering so many people with this bullshit.

I got pregnant again 6 months after my miscarriage and every single day I was terrified to wipe after going to the toilet. Pregnancy is such a scary, stressful time and no one is naive enough to think that there could potentially be complications but this one has no idea? Gimme a break ffs! She’s just thick as sh*it, and was dragged up with zero education, morals or emotional maturity. I’ve rambled on enough.. I could literally keep typing for an hour about the tit she’s been spouting the last few days but I’ve a house to run and children to care for so I’ll have to leave it for now 😂 had to laugh at her “I’ve been so productive” have you Sarah? Doing what? Cooking, washing yourself and maintaining your home? So you basically did what we all do every single day on autopilot then, yeah? Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't bare to listen to her again but did I hear her saying keith told her he's proud of her but she has to pull herself together?? Not in a nasty way tho I'm sure! I'd say yer man is out the gap with the saxa as soon as he can!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where the hell is Luke? They've both been off work she clearly still is! She can't be shipping him off every other night to whoever will have him? The poor wee boy! I've never hada loss thankfully but surely it would make you pull the one you already have closer and appreciate what you have? Don't even get me started on Mikey!! This bleep shouldn't be allowed to be in charge of a goldfish. I'm sure Saint Brian has seen some of the tit she's been posting or at least heard about it and is thanking is lucky stars for the great escape. Why would he not at least try to save his son from the emotional abuse take him more often fight her in court my mind boggles! The wee lad is gonna end up with so many issues to deal with and quite possibly struggle with relationships because of what he sees at home manipulation gas lighting and lying to get your own way and being so desperate to keep a significant other you put yourself in debt and push family and friends away. The child has not one person in his life or so it seems that genuinely loves and wants him. Sorry that post escalated quite rapidly there I just went with it.

Reactions: 17
Sadly, a good friend of mine has just had a mc. She text me last night to tell me, filled me in briefly and followed up by saying it's one of those things and this time wasn't our time💔 take a bleeping leaf Burps
Watching her with that comforter is actually disturbing, so we've now got a lazy dirty fucker who lives under a blankie, with a blankie. Not a mention of Luke either, shame on her carrying on like that.
Iv had 4 and not had any testing done and mine were d&cs id have loved an answer
We ve had genetic testing done after miscarraiges 3I passed myself and others were d&c s public hospitals dont do genetic testing until 3rd recurrent mis

Reactions: 2
She took her foot off the weight loss pedal loooooong before ivf!!!
Where the hell is Luke? They've both been off work she clearly still is! She can't be shipping him off every other night to whoever will have him? The poor wee boy! I've never hada loss thankfully but surely it would make you pull the one you already have closer and appreciate what you have? Don't even get me started on Mikey!! This bleep shouldn't be allowed to be in charge of a goldfish. I'm sure Saint Brian has seen some of the tit she's been posting or at least heard about it and is thanking is lucky stars for the great escape. Why would he not at least try to save his son from the emotional abuse take him more often fight her in court my mind boggles! The wee lad is gonna end up with so many issues to deal with and quite possibly struggle with relationships because of what he sees at home manipulation gas lighting and lying to get your own way and being so desperate to keep a significant other you put yourself in debt and push family and friends away. The child has not one person in his life or so it seems that genuinely loves and wants him. Sorry that post escalated quite rapidly there I just went with it.
No one jump down my throat here let me also make it clear I have no affiliation to Burps or st Brian .. but maybe Brian is going through the courts. I know from experience you don't apply for access on a Monday and have it Friday. Lots of family judges want mediation now unfortunately it is a long procedure and I know it's been over two years since the break up but might be only in last few weeks or months Brian's got his finger out... Again I know either of them. But I do know of both.

Reactions: 7
I had to skip through her stories yesterday, i honestly just couldn't deal with the absolute tit she was spewing. The shite about the earpods, she likes them because you can see them the other type freak her out🥴🥴 anyone thats influenced by her to buy something needs their head checked! I did like the jumper she was wearing but I wouldnt buy it if my life depended on it.

Another thing i picked up on was that they bought the comforter and teddy bear in Wilton . Didnt she say last week that her friend bought luke that teddy bear?? 🤥🤥 I should have known that was a lie because she doesnt have a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right I have a question….. she buried her baby with the blanket….. BUT the baby has been sent for genetic testing…. I presume this is some sort of postmortem??? (Excuse my ignorance if I am wrong but this is my understanding) Which is it Sarah???????
No they just take tissue samples for testing. It’s usually sent to great ormond street in England I think. It takes a while to get results. The rest of the remains maybe have been buried in the angel graveyard.

Wouldn’t you think through her fake tears that she might reflect and say “In hindsight we probably shouldn’t have told Luke so early but I was naive to thinking something might go wrong with the pregnancy” like at least be an adult and have the foresight to admit that in this case you failed to protect your child from having to deal with such emotions let alone witness his mothers grief? No.. she doesn’t even have that maturity to understand that she effed up. No doubt she probably thinks that it’s life and he will have to experience these things even though he’s what? 6 years old 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 19
No one jump down my throat here let me also make it clear I have no affiliation to Burps or st Brian .. but maybe Brian is going through the courts. I know from experience you don't apply for access on a Monday and have it Friday. Lots of family judges want mediation now unfortunately it is a long procedure and I know it's been over two years since the break up but might be only in last few weeks or months Brian's got his finger out... Again I know either of them. But I do know of both.
My cousin is going through the courts at the moment her child's fathers whats more access and she was saying snice June it's been put off about 5/6 times meant to be in Dec but said will probably be put in hold again so this is what might be happening with luke maybe not but could be a chance

Reactions: 3
It would be kinda slack if Keeet left so soon after, but he 100% will leave… eventually!
Sarah you’re a mess

Reactions: 6
basically it cud have been just bloods that were sent for genetic testing so not the actual baby itself

Reactions: 1
Yea that true, friend of mine had to go through courts over covid 2plus years it took and it got so bad DNA tests were done on both kids while mother was pregnant with a third, he found out the kids weren’t his then and all that wasted time for nothing, no entitlement to the 2 babies he helped raise and then fought for for 2 years. Sometimes it can take a long time and this was a covid split up so I’m hoping it’s this and Brian isn’t the piece of shite Burps makes him look to be (I’m not on team B&M so please no one fight me either, I haven’t the strength without a packet of ham and 5kg of bodadoes 😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
basically it cud have been just bloods that were sent for genetic testing so not the actual baby itself
Also just to say she was 12weeks when she had terrible news but more than likely the heart had stopped a week or two before that and as a result she wouldve passed TMI more tissue like substance I had mis several time from 9weeks to 14 and there is a noticeable difference in what you pass and also the lab doesnt take tisdue samples it keeps what you have passed x

Reactions: 4
Ah lads I passed out last night and missed this bleeping gem 😂 I feel unsafe after that bunch of crap 😂 seriously I don’t know how Luke hasn’t been taken away, she is unhinged and needs tablets (no shame, I’m on antidepressants too and they help) but this is off the wall manic behaviour the rapid mood swings. She’s quick to anger too which would lead me to the depression route and not washing etc. just my thoughts from experience. Anyways that lip hahahhhahaha literally the face she pulls at keet when he goes for a pint with the lads 😂😂

OH MY GOD the west life song and tagging keet 😳😳😳 “propose to me now that I’ve had a miscarriage”
I'm sorry but re you new here? 😜 Burptashians gp told her years ago she was depressed and instead of seeking help (for which there is NO shame) burps changed gp cos her medical degree says the gp was wrong... id say that gp if they knew now they'd be like "yep nailed it" her mood is like a roller coaster. She needs counselling at the very minimum form and actual qualified person, not Jean from down the road who is a friend now 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Like, WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS THIS? Shes such an imbecile!!!! Pushing out her pumped up lips to show us shes sad😂 Yes Sarah, you are sad A SAD, PATHETIC, DRAMATIC, SELFISH, FOOL!!!!! Tattlers feel free to use this gem as your profilers, its comedy gold😂😂😂
Omg.... what the hell!!!! a 4 year old wouldn't have a lip like that when crying 🤣 what a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So… was up 1 stone 4 pounds for 12 whole months, didn’t gain/lose because of 20 mins IVF despite mentioning being down 2 pounds at some point, and now it’s 2 stone? Lol
One shoe doesn’t fit all I’ll have you know. Those who know her will know what she means

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.