Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a couple that had a baby boy he was born perfect died moments later and I swear lads they didn’t carry on the way she’s carrying on they got no keyrings or comforters after they got the baby cremated they went away for a few days both of them went back to work carried on as best they could now thankfully they have a beautiful healthy baby any loss is extremely hard but anyone to have a stillborn is absolutely devastating I myself had a mc also ivf and like all you ladies we have to get on with it always in our hearts never forgotten

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ah lads I passed out last night and missed this bleeping gem 😂 I feel unsafe after that bunch of crap 😂 seriously I don’t know how Luke hasn’t been taken away, she is unhinged and needs tablets (no shame, I’m on antidepressants too and they help) but this is off the wall manic behaviour the rapid mood swings. She’s quick to anger too which would lead me to the depression route and not washing etc. just my thoughts from experience. Anyways that lip hahahhhahaha literally the face she pulls at keet when he goes for a pint with the lads 😂😂

OH MY GOD the west life song and tagging keet 😳😳😳 “propose to me now that I’ve had a miscarriage”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's an embarrassment to every woman out there, I know it's harsh her behaviour is not right, she's gonna profit big time of her miscarriage ,an insult to woman & families that have gone through it ☹ a podcast who would listen to her she's a compulsive liar who plays off attention. Anyone would be a fool to give her the limelight !!!! She should focus on the child she has but that's an effort for her unless it's for social media !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sadly, a good friend of mine has just had a mc. She text me last night to tell me, filled me in briefly and followed up by saying it's one of those things and this time wasn't our time💔 take a bleeping leaf Burps
Watching her with that comforter is actually disturbing, so we've now got a lazy dirty fucker who lives under a blankie, with a blankie. Not a mention of Luke either, shame on her carrying on like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She’s genuinely unhinged. I’d say at this point everyone who was close to her is keeping their distance. People have enough tit in their lives without logging onto instagram and seeing her moan and cry down the phone.
I could have sworn when she was pregnant she put up that she was down a pound or two. And now she didn’t lose anything when pregnant.

Most people go through tit times and Don’t have the luxury to sit around and do nothing for weeks on end. She really is on a different planet and it’s everyone who gets up to work everyday that pays for her to sit and do nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's unbelievable, the snotty crying stories last night, god forgive me but my eyes were rolling. She will oscillate between her "good days" when she can flog shite with her discount codes to her "bad days" where she can cry into the camera looking for sympathy.
I have never seen any woman carry on like her after a mc, she really does think she's the centre of the universe, an attention seeking idiot.

Reactions: 14
I thought she was off out for a walk this morning, why is she sitting in her car tagging Keith in a westlife song. I’d say he’s pig sick of her at this stage.

Reactions: 9
So… was up 1 stone 4 pounds for 12 whole months, didn’t gain/lose because of 20 mins IVF despite mentioning being down 2 pounds at some point, and now it’s 2 stone? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi Cretin, did you miss Sarah saying that she dosnt care if people are triggered by her stories? Apparently its up to each person to look after their own mental health, nothing to do with her! "And thats an influencer who literally dosnt give a tit about her 50k valued followers"🙄 you couldnt believe the way shes been carrying on, shes certifiabe at this stage😳
Ah now I totally forgot shame on me ...I'm gonna put myself into bed n try squeeze a tear out (coz my buuuurrrriiitttooo bowl is gone )

I dont understand what shes saying too about genetic testing ,we ve had it done and normally your foetus is taken away so youve nothing to bring home ....also they normally dont do genetic testing unless its your 3rd miscarraige............shes actually just bullshitting...........she cantcome on and talk about it because she will get caught out in her lies ............
It's so bizarre honestly I'm just really confused by her n her "story"

Reactions: 2
I dont understand what shes saying too about genetic testing ,we ve had it done and normally your foetus is taken away so youve nothing to bring home ....also they normally dont do genetic testing unless its your 3rd miscarraige............shes actually just bullshitting...........she cantcome on and talk about it because she will get caught out in her lies ............
Iv had 4 and not had any testing done and mine were d&cs id have loved an answer

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So ..she didn't want people thinking she is ok so she came on crying to assure people she isn't? What the actual duck. Jesus Christ we all say we are ok when we aren't , especially to 50000 strangers... Not Sarah. She is LOVING this

Reactions: 27
The only thing that’s upsetting this moron is the fact that Magnum was the social welfare get out of jail free card! Nothing more, she has no time for children that’s evident with the way she treats the one she already has. Now she’s panicked that she’ll have to get off of her backside and go get a real job. That’s whats upsetting her, she had it all figured the smug fukn look on her face… until it wasn’t! Now there, I’ve said it..

Reactions: 20
Trigger warning for Westlife at that time of the morning would of been nice. Altho it is an appropriate song for once as she does live in her own wee world mortified for him if I tagged my fella in a song like that I'd get a quick call and told to take it down because he's already getting the death from his friends. Is driving to a deli and walking the few steps in and out what she is considering starting her off walking again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s lost about 150ish followers in the last week. The more she goes on the more she will lose

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lord knows what tacky shite will be on the tree this year and dare I mention the angel on top. It'll be custom made, 1 of a kind, never seen before, but here's a link 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry I'm way behind but il catch up now but wtf are these. Thanks,stomach turning now 🤣
It made my gums itchy when I saw it 😂 thought of her using teeths leftovers after his turkey masher job 😂 that’s why she needs Beddy a sandles

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I found her videos hard to watch because they were so fake..there were no tears, the horse voice was put on and the biting of the lip. She also changed to her regular voice and perked up way too easily at times. So obvious she was coming on yesterday selling but then I say she wanted to show the "raw emotion" to get more followers etc. The comforter was bizarre. If she is showing all this to 50K plus on Instagram, then only imagine what she is acting like and doing behind the camera! No mention of Luke of course and I don't know how Keith is still with her!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.