Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
losing followers- never ever ever do a giveaway to gain followers, especially if you are a gowl!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All I’m getting from the videos is that she’s delighted she has content and a “story” to share, mentioning the “story” will confirm how she knows everything has passed sounds like she wants to give gorey details (none of Us need them) and she’s irritated not sad that she doesn’t have a pregnancy or baby girl now.

Reactions: 8
So it's two weeks since "baby was born" are you for real? Girl you're not right in the head. Guess the sheets weren't changed either? How many lbs have you lost from not eating for 10 days 🤔

Reactions: 16
The genetics test will be a blow if she finds out that was a little baby girl. That's what she means, nothing at all to do with actual generic problems. She'll lose the bleeping head altogether if that's what it shows

Reactions: 27
must have been a physical reason as opposed to mental health reasons they kept her in , given the state of hospitals would they be able to give a bed for mental health reasons for 8 days and nights? I’ve a feeling you’d be told to go home and see a counsellor ( which is obviously wrong )

Reactions: 3
must have been a physical reason as opposed to mental health reasons they kept her in , given the state of hospitals would they be able to give a bed for mental health reasons for 8 days and nights? I’ve a feeling you’d be told to go home and see a counsellor ( which is obviously wrong )
There is a mental health ward in maternity hospitals but they’d be for crisis situations

Reactions: 1
She didn't eat for ten days straight, no it's sad 7, aside from a slice of toast here and there

So basically she was eating?

Reminds me of my bleep of a mother in law when my husband got sick and in a coma, was banging on about how she couldnt eat, was sick to the stomach, couldnt even come to the hospital she was so distraught. She eventually, 3 days in, arrived, first thing she said was how she hasn't eaten yet there was food in the corners of her mouth and crumbs on her top. People think not eating really is a sign of grief. It is...but only if you actually don't eat

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah, tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read tattle 😂 All of a sudden she’s thanking the ‘thousands’ of followers who messaged with support.

‘I didn’t eat for ten days straight. Nothing. A couple of slices of toast here & there’. So…….you did eat Sarah. Toast is food Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OK I am really trying to understand as I have fortunately never had an mmc and know so many of you ladies have so I don't mean any disrespect here. To me a life is a life and I can understand grief and the grieving process, the disappointment and the wondering of what might have been etc. But she said she had the baby and I just don't think that's right. She lost it, miscarried but shes trying to sound like she gave birth? I genuinely don't think she's well. I give out about her all the time but this in my opinion is worrying and wrong

Reactions: 23
OK I am really trying to understand as I have fortunately never had an mmc and know so many of you ladies have so I don't mean any disrespect here. To me a life is a life and I can understand grief and the grieving process, the disappointment and the wondering of what might have been etc. But she said she had the baby and I just don't think that's right. She lost it, miscarried but shes trying to sound like she gave birth? I genuinely don't think she's well. I give out about her all the time but this in my opinion is worrying and wrong
She's trying to make out that her MMC was a stillbirth. It wasn't.

Excuse me...but if you don't eat for 7 days, would you not be dead? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The phrase its 2 weeks since I had the baby.

Is this the correct terminology for someone having an early miscarriage? Cause of all the people in my life who were ever in that situation I've never heard them use that term.

Reactions: 21
She's trying to make out that her MMC was a stillbirth. It wasn't.

Excuse me...but if you don't eat for 7 days, would you not be dead? 😂
I know that's exactly what I mean. Both are awful and sad but she's delusional!!

Reactions: 5
Why is it going to be another blow when the genetics come back and they find out if it was a boy or a girl, surely you love your baby unconditionally regardless of whether its a boy or a girl. What does she think was in there, a bleeping hamster 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She didn’t eat for ten days? Then it was 7 days then a few slices of toast, yeah what now 🤨🧐
Few slices of toast, few packets of ham, bodadoes and cheese and a side of keets beperfect sperm/swimmers she sucked out into a takeaway cup to inject herself with later

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.