Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah, tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read tattle šŸ˜‚ All of a sudden sheā€™s thanking the ā€˜thousandsā€™ of followers who messaged with support.

ā€˜I didnā€™t eat for ten days straight. Nothing. A couple of slices of toast here & thereā€™. Soā€¦ā€¦.you did eat Sarah. Toast is food Sarah.
Ots not counted though cos it's a Hex B

Reactions: 1
She is making up for ā€œnot eatingā€ now loads of cooking going on.

Reactions: 3
Her story sadly will not help anyone as firstly it won't be the truth..and also she clearly made demands of cumh that was outside the norm... how long can her story be ...ladies on here have told their very sad stories in a few words and with such dignity ....
Dignity....that is what it's all about. If I was at my lowest and in the gutter I would not take any help from Burp. She's a wreck!

Reactions: 8
She looks pretty good for a one that claims to be experiencing grief to the level she is. Hasnā€™t eaten for 10 days apparently but looks better and cleaner then she did before. Podcast is all fine and well not having to look at her but I could still mentally picture her picking her face when she says aaaaaam

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her eyelashes always look like she has conjunctivitis.... with clumps of yellow discharge sticking them all together šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
A podcast šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜† oh lord, but imagine shes trying to be asked on some1s podcast, and then goes ahead wit the dribble shes going in with, "had the baby" didnt eat for 10 days etc.... šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
She is 1 in 4 like so many of us on here , including myself. But she can't "just be" that statistic, that's too mundane for her , too common ( pardon the pun, because she is as common as you get). She has this need to stand out , this need for exaggeration, this need for her to be the worst case scenario. The drama she absorbs and portrays is her own doing. I can't wait to see who she would cast to play her in the movie šŸ™„šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Probably had to starve herself to try loose the weight she claimed was a bump when it was in fact a kilo of spuds and burrito bowls for miles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was no baby. She was about 12 weeks pregnant. She is acting like she went through labour. Itā€™s very obvious to me she doesnā€™t have a person in the world who cares enough about her to tell her to cop the duck on. What an embarrassment

Reactions: 30
Iā€™ll say it againā€¦ Iā€™ve never in my life seen someone to go through a miscarriage carry on like this. Itā€™s not normal. I think she is desperately trying to go viral with the breaking stigma shitology šŸ˜© she is willing to use ANYTHING to get a story into an online rag! She has exploited everything change in her life so far so this will be no different. She is a disgraceful sack of tit!

Reactions: 30
We have to bare in mind that Sarah is a bit on the slow side. I'd imagine she's never been diagnosed and is on the spectrum. This is all probably normal behaviour for her....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
We have to bare in mind that Sarah is a bit on the slow side. I'd imagine she's never been diagnosed and is on the spectrum. This is all probably normal behaviour for her....
I have friends on the spectrum and they have never ever behaved like this. šŸ¤” She is just an attention seeking lunatic that wasn't loved enough as a child. She is the most toxic and vile human being I have ever encountered in my life and I've come across my fair share of horrible people.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Nope! She's just an attention seeking, narcissistic bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god. An absolutely horrific thing happened to her and itā€™s still not bleeping sad enough for her she has to try make it sound worse?!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Someone will please take the phone off her, ā€œ2 weeks since she had the babyā€ ffs and key rings for her family with scan pics, why would people want to carry them around, I lost a baby at 7weeks old and another little boy at 22wks gestation.. the neck of this one, podcasts suggested to heršŸ¤¬I swear I feel like setting my own page up on Instagram and call that one out on how damaging she is to others with her comments..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is 1 in 4 like so many of us on here , including myself. But she can't "just be" that statistic, that's too mundane for her , too common ( pardon the pun, because she is as common as you get). She has this need to stand out , this need for exaggeration, this need for her to be the worst case scenario. The drama she absorbs and portrays is her own doing. I can't wait to see who she would cast to play her in the movie šŸ™„šŸ˜…
This 100% , you've described her down to a tee. That's exactly it. She can't just be.
And the amount of long time lurkers and new members that were driven to post here because of her carry on, says it all really.
Saying the baby was born 2 weeks ago when she miscarried is actually fucked up.

Reactions: 9
People on the spectrum are not ā€œslowā€ .

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Iā€™ll say it againā€¦ Iā€™ve never in my life seen someone to go through a miscarriage carry on like this. Itā€™s not normal. I think she is desperately trying to go viral with the breaking stigma shitology šŸ˜© she is willing to use ANYTHING to get a story into an online rag! She has exploited everything change in her life so far so this will be no different. She is a disgraceful sack of tit!
Just ordered us all a Dylan yokes chain with 'Never in my life' on the front and 'seen anything like this wan' on the back..

Yizzer welcome.

Happy Christmas šŸŽ„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.