Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a disgrace of a woman really, using that poor baby death for attention full stop, she knows too well what's she's doing seen the €€€€ spinning her own narrative shame on her !!!!
She has no shame, her son has no privacy and neither do her family. She uses anything and anyone for content. Like who films content when there suffering a miscarriage 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Changed and will never get over it 🙄

Clearly she has had no real loss before.

I'm not taking from the upset and heartbreak of a miscarriage (I've been there) but it's a huge statement to say you will never get over it or be the same person.

Reactions: 23
Imagine willing there to be a genetic issue so that you can mourn again ! She’s willing there to be a reason! The fact is you’re 1 in 4 & you may never know why . She just wants another ‘we got more bad news 💔

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I see good ol lizard lips is back 🥴
Good god she would sap the life straight out of you 😩
I can tell ye now from experience, losing my father was 100 times harder to cope with than my mmc!! She’d want a good kick up the hole 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like the botox has been done aswell someone send her a gillet razor set for xmas shes like a mammoth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A podcast 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the notions. She is acting like she lost a living breathing child & she didn’t. I’m not taking away from the trauma of a MC here, she is such a sick girl. It’s crazy to watch. Keith hurry up and leave. I need the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For a bleep that has been drip feeding candles keyrings grave stones cuddles o Connor for the last 2 weeks she's back opening with her hair and extensions are coming out tomorrow. Make it make bleeping sense!! Was that jumper she's on her not one of the last things she tried to flog before we went radio silence? Bets it's on purposely for a sale later on its so comfy and baggy I've been so upset it's been lounge wear an pjs the last few weeks etc etc
I'm not alone in my thinking of her positioning of the camera to show the logo on her top means she's going to be on selling later. So predictable Sarah

Reactions: 18
Her story sadly will not help anyone as firstly it won't be the truth..and also she clearly made demands of cumh that was outside the norm... how long can her story be ...ladies on here have told their very sad stories in a few words and with such dignity ....
Id say she had a breakdown in thre and had to be kept in for her own safety , maybe she was in hysterics and they had to keep her there

the results of the genetic test...sorry..I am being a bleep here but...

sadly your foetus was 50% you and 50% keeth and so it was really not a good mix as you are both Gowls
Also baby couldnt have been buried if it was sent for testing , any midwife will tell you that

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The bleep is down another 20 followers today 😇
People will go running if she keeps on as she's going. I know some folks who followed her for the entertainment and have ufollowed her insufferable arse now.

A bleeping podcast. What a 6 episode journey into her early miscarriage. duck the actual duck off. This girl is mentally unbalanced and I dont mean that in an unkind way, she needs help.
I can't see any podcast being interested....her story isn't unusual or new unfortunately.

Reactions: 5
Ok I did generally feel sorry for her but she is just milking this now and looking for attention which is why she makes me not feel sorry for her. 3 weeks now this is going on sorry if what I’m saying is insensitive to those who have suffered a miscarriage but if I had a small child I would try and make life as normal as possible again and not keep crying into my phone

Reactions: 10
I have kept quiet about this but I can't deal with her anymore. She's deluded. She needs serious intervention. She needs help and soon. I lost our little girl just over a month ago at 30 weeks and the way this lady has been going on makes me sick. Yes grief how you want to but don't force it on others. I do have things to mark my little girl in our home but nothing tacky like that tit. I just can't with her. She needs to get off social media and respect others as well as herself and her family.
so sorry for your loss💔

LADS the hustle out of this one 🙄 I knew last night there was some angle to her wanting so badly to share her story but her stories being too long, which never bothered her for flogging shite they used to be years long! But for something as important as this she doesn’t want her stories to be too long 🤔 I knew she was hoping to be invited on a podcast like the garrihy one or something! Or the Brian Dowling one! And she has it up there now. Just wow, way to use a tragedy to benefit your ‘brand’ 🤯🤯🤯
Brian Dowling podcast is about people who have lost a mother, son etc not a miscarriage at 13 weeks sorry now but loads of people have miscarriages that are way more advanced then her I’m sick to death of this one milking everything. Ok she had a miscarriage which I wouldn’t wish on anybody but she needs to move on from it now and presume daily life especially for her 6 year old son

Shes an absolute liar, not 1 person suggested a bleeping podcast🥴🥴 i dont mean to sound harsh but having a miscarriage so early on doesnt change you as a person, obviously you would be upset and sad for awhile but it is something you kind of get over, its not like losing a physical person that you knew and loved.
Listen my friend had to give birth to a child who was dead at 25 weeks and she still talks about it because it’s a child and was fully formed and she buried it and everything but sarah was 12 weeks at most, she doesn’t know what it’s like to experience such trauma of having to give birth to a dead baby so she needs to get over it and move on. Sorry now again if I’ve triggered anyone but their are people who have been through more trauma in their life then her

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.