Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t eat for ten days? Then it was 7 days then a few slices of toast, yeah what now 🤨🧐
I didn't eat for 10 days, well 7,except for a few slices of toast. And a roosters piripiri that we spent 54 euro on, 5kg of bodadoes, and all my hex a and hex b cause they are free and basically don't count as food. So as ye can see from my emaciated frame, I haven't eaten a morsel. Thanks for asking, well actually no one asked, but thousands messaged me, thousands. Ye are all behind me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know quite a few people who have had miscarraiges and not once did they say they gave birth to the baby,not once

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If you didnt know this ones story, you would think listening to her that it was at the very least a late 2nd trimester stillbirth.

I am of the opinion that its a baby once there is a heartbeat BUT I would not say I had the baby at 12/13 weeks. I would say I miscarried at 12/13 weeks because that would be the correct terminology.

As for breaking the stigma etc etc. There is no stigma and it is spoken about. Just because she had no idea what a MMC was doesnt mean its not talked about. There are so so many things in this world that people don't know about until it affects them or those close to them.

She is an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She didnt eat for 10 days ahahahahhahahah i have never laughed so much. Thanks Saaaayyyrrrah. Even if that was true, why tell everyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
10 days straight…..(eyes shifting around) or at least 7 days 😂🤦‍♀️😂

Sarah, it’s pronounced hours not days
She needed it to sound as dramatic as possible 😭😭 ffs, and she there tryna think 🤔 Which sounds better now 10 or 7 🤔🥴
She probably blocked Keeetttt from her stories so he wouldn't pull her on that 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also why does she need to go back on plan if she hasnt eaten in 10 days? Make it make sense. Shes such a bleeping liar. Pointless lies too. Why bother?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Would love to believe burptrashians visit to Wexford for their “vibe” shot their sales to bits and this is why they’re offering promos now through a third party
BD886096-CFDA-4C3B-96DB-6DC659A46674.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When she said "it made me realise the 100s and 1000s of people" I actually expected her to say (people who have went through similar to me) but nope she said the 100s and 1000s of supporter that I have 🙄🙄! No body else matters except Sarah!

Reactions: 21
When she said "it made me realise the 100s and 1000s of people" I actually expected her to say (people who have went through similar to me) but nope she said the 100s and 1000s of supporter that I have 🙄🙄! No body else matters except Sarah!
I thought she was going to say that too!!

It's great to have her back. She really brings out the wit in all of you gas trolls ❤ I mean we kept the pages going while she wasn't even posting but now she's back she's the unfortunate gift that keeps on giving us material for being gas bitche$
Sitting here on the train skitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She means a comedy podcast surely???? Not eating anything for 7 days my hole. I got a good old laugh off that. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's great to have her back. She really brings out the wit in all of you gas trolls ❤ I mean we kept the pages going while she wasn't even posting but now she's back she's the unfortunate gift that keeps on giving us material for being gas bitche$
Sitting here on the train skitting.
Hope you're not in one of those new quite carriages 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.