Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the posts on reddit and tiktok that show what an abortion of 10 weeks looks like. Its absolutely nothing like what those apps show you. Surely at 12 weeks it's not much clearer than that to the naked eye.

Reactions: 1
And she keeps saying everything went exactly the way they wanted it to…
Because that's what people say after funerals. She wants people to believe this was a real funeral. Because she's completely unhinged and wants people to think a 1st trimester MC was a still birth.

She is a deeply fucked up person.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Happy to explain this. So I’ve had 2 miscarriages in CUMH and if you pass the baby at the gestation she was at they give you two options, arrange a burial yourself in your own family plot or else the baby will be buried in a shared Angel plot in a graveyard in Mahon. For option two it’s not really a funeral, just a blessing. And usually a few baby’s are buried at the same time. Not sure where she buried the baby, could be either the shared plot or a family one.

My friend had a loss at 22 weeks and the baby was cremated and she got a candle with the ashes , this was also arranged by the hospital. This is only an option for later losses as far as I know.

A 12-13 week old foetus is tiny but perfectly formed. It has fingers and everything. So definitely does look like a baby.

Wtf is she doing posting that on her insta though, I don’t get it at all. She really really should put on a trigger warning. It takes a second.

Reactions: 21
Did any of you girls hear of this kind of thing? A funeral for a 12 week miscarriage? This is beyond disturbing and upsetting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The sisters were posting on their pages at work today this makes no sense

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Because that's what people say after funerals. She wants people to believe this was a real funeral. Because she's completely unhinged and wants people to think a 1st trimester MC was a still birth.

She is a deeply fucked up person.
I’ve had a miscarriage at 11 weeks… she said she lost the baby on the 25th and was out the next day, if you have a still birth surely you would be kept in longer than one day after?

Reactions: 4
What the actual duck is wrong with this one.
I’ve had 10 rounds of ivf.. 3 miscarriages, one of those was twins. Thankfully i managed to have my little boy but I know there are plenty there who haven’t had any.
She hasn’t a clue what a struggle actually is. She is certifiable at this stage, it’s like she’s the only one to everhave a loss

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And the flowers just say baby o Connor , do they even know what sex the baby was? I don’t get it. Sorry to be grim but The baby was hardly even formed so how did they get the ‘remains’ to bury the baby? Am I right in sayin you can’t register the birth / death unless you make 24 weeks?

Reactions: 15
Baby was 13 weeks when they found no heartbeat and then it's a bit of a mystery why she was in hospital until the baby was delivered a week and a day later ...each to their own how they choose to grieve but dear God do it in private ...

Reactions: 6
Of anyone is still following this attention seeking lunatic please unfollow now. Beyond disturbing.

Reactions: 12
Is nothing private, like she wanted after announcing the MC... how can people respect ur privacy when she puts up personal private trigger warning lunatic content

Reactions: 14
I’ve had a miscarriage at 11 weeks… she said she lost the baby on the 25th and was out the next day, if you have a still birth surely you would be kept in longer than one day after?
Sorry, to be clear, till births are from 23+ weeks. She was roughly 12, more like 11 weeks when she miscarried.

She just wants people to *think* it was a still birth.

Because she's a f*cked up person.

Reactions: 18
Does it make you feel better talking to us? Even just typing it out? I can send you a keyring, thank you for breaking the stigma, dead pets is something not many talk about xoxo
Typing helps alot I would like to nominate myself as the official ba of dead pets on this group. I will however not be taking responsibility for how anybody feels as my feelings are more important. Going to put a wee question box up for any questions I'm grieving Harold so obviously won't be answering any of them. I assume everyone has as much spare time as me also I'd prefer not questions but you look amazing or glowing etc. Fingers crossed I can smile again some day Tuesdays will never be the same!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No trigger warning, as usual, and what an odd thing to say "everything went exactly how we wanted it to". I found her last two posts very unsettling, she is unhinged and needs professional help.

She has lost 44 followers today… hopefully they will keep dropping.

• Heart
People wonder why her ex is quiet about things with luke, etc.

If it is true, then no wonder. She....is....bleeping....mental. And she always was, well before the MC. Long before that we knew she was nuts

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Never in my life have I heard of anyone burying a 11/12 week foetus this is so bizarre but then taking photos is even bloody weirder. Her 12 weeks scan has no heartbeat so that heartbeat could have stopped anytime in the previous 2/3 weeks since she was scanned so o don’t know what she would really have to bury sorry if I’m offending anyone I just don’t get it

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.