Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes obviously having a few dilemmas. Putting up stories and then taking them down again. Sarah ur an idiot ur unhinged and should stay off sm until u can come up for air without making a complete bolox of urself. Just "be" will ya for god's sake 🙈🙈🙈
What did she put up and take down?

Reactions: 3
I have never in my 34 years have seen the likes of this… I’ve had friends and family that had miscarriages but I have never seen the likes of this caper.
Another thing I bleeping HATE is people taking pics and posting of graves!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Was she even 12 weeks how did they have a funnerl never ever heard of this and then takes pictures and puts on Instagram wtf it's official she's the craziest witch in the world I have zero sympathy for her none

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m actually in floods since her post, she needs to take some responsibility and put a trigger warning. I’ve unfollowed her I just can’t deal with her anymore

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.