Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is her future content just going to be her breaking stigmas and talking about a miscarriage?
Ah but cmere she is breaking stigma! With secondary infertility, PCOS, 99 cysts, stepped up bigot daddy, ivf, first born son negligence and child endangerment without appropriate car seat how can you say she is not? She's breaking the mould this one! Her miscarriage is obviously devastating for her but for anyone else tough titty hers is worse! And don't forget her mother of the year award farming her son out to any tom dick or Harry who would take him, especially her stepped up bigot family! And how can I forget her award winning cheese and potato nutrition lacking gourmet food she feeds her 🐷 self and her bigot stepped up daddy figure. Remember the gourmet nuggies and chips in Turkey and elevenarife with the upmarket restaurants? I really think the burkes are distancing themselves and if they are they're dead right! She's a car crash, hard to watch but hard to not look away. And a final note, she breaks stigma being the hardest working front line worker during covid who constantly went on the piss, caught covid and no doubt spread it around while also sending her supposedly vomiting son to school. 5 star award there Sayyyyrah Burp!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the silent journey has only just begun. She has the phone at the ready for when she can muster up a few tears and come on bawling into it. That is unless Keith wrestles her to the floor to get it off her. Is he still out of work minding her??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God things don’t really work out for our Sarah 😣 got engaged but never married, got pregnant but miscarried 😔 when stepped up daddy steps down that will push her over the edge altogether 😬 imagine the quotes that we will be bombarded with then 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sarah is never happy unless she’s miserable!
She will act as Brand Ambassador for missed miscarriages from here until the next pissy stick gets a positive, then it will be BA for rainbow babies!
She has no redeeming qualities and that is why people dislike her! She doesn’t care for the gorgeous little boy she has, moving a new man into his home before his dad’s side of the bed was cold (or even before if the rumours are to be believed), letting a male stranger shower and dress him, letting him off to Youghal with a crowd of drunken practical strangers for days on end, exposing him to a toxic world of social media, stripping him of his father’s name whilst ripping him from his local club and changing the soccer team he follows from his dad’s to her live in boyfriend’s favourite team.
She is 100% one of these mothers who puts herself and her boyfriend’s wants and desires before her child!

I’m surprised we haven’t had a full on post dedicated to St. Tweet! Maybe that post the other day about supportive partners was directed at him!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She has a living breathing little boy that she ignores. Why doesn’t she read to him, take him to the cinema, take him for a spin? She’s an ungrateful witch. She wanted this baby for content and now this loss is her content. I’m mortified for her
And do these things without Keet on occasion, reconnect with her lovely son as she has pushed him to the side since Keet came on the scene. It's ok to do things on your own with Luke Saaaayyyyyra !!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So the silent journey has only just begun. She has the phone at the ready for when she can muster up a few tears and come on bawling into it. That is unless Keith wrestles her to the floor to get it off her. Is he still out of work minding her??
I hope we get the snotting aswell as that will make it more dramatic for us viewers.

Reactions: 2
My wee leopard gecko was found in his tank dead tonight. Rip Harold! If anyone would like to send tat jelly's or slippers please feel free we will forever be a stepped up family of 5 🌈🦎🦎

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Shes obviously having a few dilemmas. Putting up stories and then taking them down again. Sarah ur an idiot ur unhinged and should stay off sm until u can come up for air without making a complete bolox of urself. Just "be" will ya for god's sake 🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My wee leopard gecko was found in his tank dead tonight. Rip Harold! If anyone would like to send tat jelly's or slippers please feel free we will forever be a stepped up family of 5 🌈🦎🦎
Does it make you feel better talking to us? Even just typing it out? I can send you a keyring, thank you for breaking the stigma, dead pets is something not many talk about xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder how long it will take her to start flogging stuff again,it must be killing her letting on she's grieving and can't come on selling,burps we know the baby was for attention not like us true mother's that look after and nourish our kids so drop the pity party and get back to the real witch that your are and start flogging again

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.