Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel very sorry for her if she is having a MMC even tho she is still a Gowl. I had a missed miscarriage they bring you back in for 2/3 scans a few days apart to be sure before talking about D&C, and it is horrendous sitting in a room of other pregnant people delighted with there scan pictures.
I did too 😢 They made me wait 2 and a half weeks "just incase", I will never ever forget it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been thru two Mmc dealing with cumh. They bring u back two days later for d and c, and will scan you just before it. They do have a fourth floor there for cases of baby loss. Still heartbreaking as you have to be brought to theatre for it where you can hear other babies crying down the labour wards.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Maternity Hospitals can be so insensitive. My son was stillborn. Afterwards I was put in a room (granted it was private) but it was on the same corridor as newborn babies and their happy parents. I can still hear the crying 12 years later. I hope this isn’t bad news for Sarah and Keith. It’s absolutely crushing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I know she wrecks our heads but...I hope it's just her Hemostasis acting up and that she's actually happy out sitting up having some tea and toast laughing at us. Fingers crossed 🙏

Reactions: 12
As much as we laugh at her antics here I think we are all united here in sympathising if something terrible has happened. If the worst has happened it's truly heartbreaking and my heart goes out to them

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Will ya try and strike up a convo with Keet like and update us later.

What clinic/ ward is he on?
Seriously like, ppl on here need to cop on. If they are going through a baby loss they deserve some bit of privacy and respect, not ppl following them around for gossip. If they are losing the baby it’s the worst experience in world and I for one know what it’s like and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I don’t like Sarah but she does need some privacy and space right now if all this is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He went into ground floor double doors. Not emergency room
Is that not where you go for a scan? Not a patient there with years, but had scans there for ovarian cysts and remember going right through double doors, left was ER and right was a long corridor where you were scanned?
edit To add that I’m not trying to add to speculation, but if you over share every snippet of your life and then suddenly go AWOL then people are going to talk, as already well documented on this thread, ABSOUTELY NOBODY wishes anything bad for the pregnancy at all. We’re simply curious. That’s all. Again becaise she’s just disappeared.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maternity Hospitals can be so insensitive. My son was stillborn. Afterwards I was put in a room (granted it was private) but it was on the same corridor as newborn babies and their happy parents. I can still hear the crying 12 years later. I hope this isn’t bad news for Sarah and Keith. It’s absolutely crushing.
So sorry to hear that 😔❤ Holles Street has what’s known as the “crying mammy ward” where they put all the mams who have lost/are losing or high high risk of losing and my own mam said it was horrific, all the sadness with visitors coming in all happy then realizing there were no babies in this ward.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Seriously like, ppl on here need to cop on. If they are going through a baby loss they deserve some bit of privacy and respect, not ppl following them around for gossip. If they are losing the baby it’s the worst experience in world and I for one know what it’s like and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I don’t like Sarah but she does need some privacy and space right now if all this is true.
It's a bit of banter I am having with @N&NMOM you really need to lighten up. Have a good day x

Reactions: 9
Something must have happened.god love them all.I ah e never suffered a loss but I can only imagine it’s hell on earth.I hope they can survive all this 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.