Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will she grace us with her presence today
It must be killing her too to stay off posting social media when she spends her life on the phone, she's probably losing money too not flogging brands

Reactions: 8
It must be killing her too to stay off posting social media when she spends her life on the phone, she's probably losing money too not flogging brands
As soon as the cheap jewellery crowd need something promoted she will ne back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As soon as the cheap jewellery crowd need something promoted she will ne back on.
Next bar chain will say IVF 2022 on one side and Dylan Oaks on the other 😂 the only things that really mean anything to her, money and attention

• Haha
Reactions: 13
aaaaaaaaaaah another day in my office in actual work, checking in on instagram and tattle every trip to the loo or wee pause (which I probably do take more than I should to check tattle and insta) and potentially no burp. Its shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ladies all jokes aside I’m in CUMH for my apt and Keet is hanging round outside.
He just went in before me. Fingers crossed for them..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's a total gowl but I wouldn't wish that on anybody. Hopefully they are just being ultra cautious with her and all will be OK.

Reactions: 6
From following the poor lady in tallaght that owns the baby clothes company I don’t think they admit you when you miscarry/while you miscarry, they get you to come back for D&C (I could be completely wrong so no offence intended but she was documenting the heartbreak and apts) so let’s hope it’s something that can be helped/managed and not as dramatic/heartbreaking as it appears

Reactions: 6
aaaaaaaaaaah another day in my office in actual work, checking in on instagram and tattle every trip to the loo or wee pause (which I probably do take more than I should to check tattle and insta) and potentially no burp. Its shite!
Do you have cysts? Kidney stones? Diabetes? Under active thyroid? Trips to the loo can be an underlying symptom of something. You should go get a scan, and a counsellER, have a Dorito burger, then tag yourself at your gp. No matter what's wrong with you,, we move xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do feel very sorry for her if she is having a MMC even tho she is still a Gowl. I had a missed miscarriage they bring you back in for 2/3 scans a few days apart to be sure before talking about D&C, and it is horrendous sitting in a room of other pregnant people delighted with there scan pictures.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
From following the poor lady in tallaght that owns the baby clothes company I don’t think they admit you when you miscarry/while you miscarry, they get you to come back for D&C (I could be completely wrong so no offence intended but she was documenting the heartbreak and apts) so let’s hope it’s something that can be helped/managed and not as dramatic/heartbreaking as it appears
This is exactly what happened in Rotunda when I had my miscarriages. Sent home, back 2 days later for repeat scan (to be sure) and booked in for D&C the following day or so.

Sometimes however in regional hospitals you could be kept in (as happened my friend in UHG).

Once a miscarriage starts nothing can be done.

I do feel very sorry for her if she is having a MMC even tho she is still a Gowl. I had a missed miscarriage they bring you back in for 2/3 scans a few days apart to be sure before talking about D&C, and it is horrendous sitting in a room of other pregnant people delighted with there scan pictures.
Or waiting in room to be call for D&C and families waiting to be called for their planned c-section, it is the most cruel experiences I've ever had.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just had a look at her bio has she updated it to baby pending April 2023 through IVF or was that always there or has it been updated in the last day or so?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.