Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thru two Mmc dealing with cumh. They bring u back two days later for d and c, and will scan you just before it. They do have a fourth floor there for cases of baby loss. Still heartbreaking as you have to be brought to theatre for it where you can hear other babies crying down the labour wards.
They put people with HG and other gynae issues on that floor too. It’s probably impossible to seperate everyone but I get it must be difficult for people going through a loss

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was just watching her story. LOL did she get a council house, thought it was another rental. I don’t watch her stories much to know
That’s the goss around town anyway, she turned down a council house a few months back because the garden was too small, she and burp used to be real tight once, Sarah is Hunters godmother, they fell out over something, around the time Tess had the screeching fit and subsequently wrote off her car while drunk

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s the goss around town anyway, she turned down a council house a few months back because the garden was too small, she and burp used to be real tight once, Sarah is Hunters godmother, they fell out over something, around the time Tess had the screeching fit and subsequently wrote off her car while drunk
I did not know that. Wasn’t Teresa friends with me Julie too and something else happened ?

Reactions: 1
I did not know that. Wasn’t Teresa friends with me Julie too and something else happened ?
Yea she was using Julie to show the fella she was after that she was “out and about” if he fancied a quickie because he had a live in partner

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else, you'd definitely think something happened. With her tho? Couldn't believe a word out of her mouth.

Obviously no one wishes that badness on them but honestly wouldn't put it past her doing radio silence for attention.

I think no new thread until clarification comes though? Maybe that was said, been 4 pages since I looked this morning 😂

Reactions: 6
the most liked thread title is Tittle suggestion : burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!! by @Ya will yeah

I can set up, or we can just call it #49

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Weren't they having a private scan today with luke?
She absolutely melts my head but I would never wish any harm on the girl and I hope all is good wit Babba

She absolutely melts my head but I would never wish any harm on the girl and I hope all is good wit Babba
Same can't stand her but hope everything is l good for her and baba is that where you get a private scan im not from Cork so haven't a clue

Reactions: 1
Im the same... She does my head in with all the crap and lies she spews on a daily basis but I wouldn't wish anyone a loss of pregnancy (if that's what's actually happening)
I'm not 100% sure but I think the private scan is across from the cumh on the wilton rd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.